Reviews for What Binds Them
violentdeliqhts chapter 17 . 4/13/2017
Steal a car? Okay. Steal a car from a cop compound? No thanks.
violentdeliqhts chapter 16 . 4/13/2017
Oh, Chloe. Poor baby! Checking out your mate while he cleans off the blood is so sexy—NOT! I'd be worried to death if my boyfriend got that hurt and fuss over him but he isn't exactly Derek, grouchy, rude, but still a nice guy.
violentdeliqhts chapter 15 . 4/13/2017
FINALLY SOMEONE TOLD HER. I love how Chloe's so surprised by them being able to smell how experienced someone is; man, for such an intuitive director/screenwriter, you can be really dim. But I'm glad Derek got to her.
violentdeliqhts chapter 14 . 4/13/2017
Oh, Chloe, it only took you what? Three books (canon) and fourteen chapters and about a dozen million stares between the two of you. I love how she has to look at it as a director to realize she's in love with him. Great job. I understand how that is; the slow love that catches you by surprise.
violentdeliqhts chapter 13 . 4/13/2017
Chloe, when are you gonna realize he's your mate? That's why they keep giving you looks and are surprised by the depth of your relationship, despite not knowing you two are mates. Oh, so he got shot? Fantastic! Now we can have Chloe patch up his wound and he'll be so delirious he'll kiss her and admit he loves her and they'll do the frick frack—oh, wait, this isn't one of my smuts. Haha. I didn't realize Chloe knew she could send her power in a wave over the corpses. That's something you don't see every day: a horde of decaying corpses attacking men.
violentdeliqhts chapter 12 . 4/13/2017
Well, Chloe's certainly angry. I thought Lola would be a decent character but I guess she was a plot device to help Chloe realize her feelings for Derek. Angry Chloe is the best. Now they need to kiss and make up. *grins*
violentdeliqhts chapter 11 . 4/13/2017
Oh, Chloe, how wrong you are. Elena wasn't exactly subtle about being affectionate with Derek and everyone keeps giving you two looks. But God forbid Derek hangs with a girl who isn't Chloe and isn't insanely pretty,
making Chloe jealous and hyper aware of her appearance. But I feel like Lola isn't going to be all over him or a complete bitch; she seems pretty decent.
violentdeliqhts chapter 10 . 4/13/2017
I'm imagining Derek with fluffy duckling hair over here. But I'm glad he's starting to accept his not-exact humanity. The battle between his sides must've been awful. I'm glad that Elena cleared up the whole mate thing with Chloe; now all we have to do is watch as Chloe realizes the mating bond between her and Derek. I wonder, though, what spawned her to ask such a question in the first place...
violentdeliqhts chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
What is up with everyone making her smell like strawberries so strongly, it's like a field? But this is a really good chapter and I'm a bit surprised Chloe hasn't figured out her relationship to Derek yet.
violentdeliqhts chapter 8 . 4/13/2017
Why are you cracking jokes at a time like this? You could be killed if they think you're a threat! But do neither Derek or Chloe realize they're mates?
violentdeliqhts chapter 7 . 4/12/2017
I know for a fact that a speech impediment isn't fun. As a kid, i sounded a bit like Elmer Fud on Nightcore so I understand what Chloe feels. Even today, it still gives me nerves. Anyway, the end scene? Perfect. I love how none of them were bitchy to her or anything; I'm so sick of strangers being flat-out rude and such and yeah, I worked in a fast food place so i know how rude people can be, but they aren't that blatant about it, especially girls. We're sneaky.
violentdeliqhts chapter 6 . 4/12/2017
Way to go Simon! Even if Derek didn't have feelings for Chloe—which he obviously and so blatantly does—it's weird to kiss a girl in front of him. Honestly, Chloe...go with derek. He can keep you warm. And bunny slippers...gotta love bunny slippers. Sexiest thing on a guy? Bunny slippers.
violentdeliqhts chapter 5 . 4/12/2017
Good thinking, Chloe.
violentdeliqhts chapter 4 . 4/12/2017
But of course Derek finds her! I bet he loves having Chloe up against him. Is it hot in here? Or is it too early for those kinds of comments? *grins*
violentdeliqhts chapter 3 . 4/12/2017
Awe! Simon totally ships them, and do most of them DP fans. So Andrew doesn't realize Derek's a frickin WEREWOLF? Sigh. Oh well, at least Chloe gets to cuddle with a pretty much naked Derek.
591 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »