Reviews for Late Night Conversation
M chapter 1 . 1/19
It felt like a tease, starting to get really good, and then... close.
Kleo09 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I really like your story. Youve an interesting way of writing. It makes me to want to read more. I like the idea of Robin having an vulnerable side she just showes very seldom. And Nami and Robin cuddling is just so sweet. In my opinion there are to few Robin/Nami Nakamaship stories, as I love to read them. I would love to read more like this story.
aye.bogado.1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
huuuuu :3
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I see that as having a sisterly love toward each other
guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
i hope to read more of your namiXrobin fanfics. A bit of ViviXNamiXRobin friendship would also be nice, I don't think nami was very close to any girls before except berumeru and nojiko. wonder how vivi would react to strawhat pirates becoming friends with ms. allsunday
YuriNek0 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Just a suggestion... if you wanted to you could turn this into romance, it'd be cute.

I love the story in all tho! 3
Red River chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Well done overall. I liked the subtlety in this story and the open-ended nature you seem to have intended concerning the relationship between Nami and Robin. I thought a strong moment was Nami asking Robin to lie with her until she fell asleep - I could picture that, a successful strategy to break Robin out of dark thoughts without confronting her. Good job.
Amethyst Turtle chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh, that's so sweet

There definitely aren't enough Nami/Robin nakamaship fics out here, so this was a great read.

I think they get along so well because Robin is the only crewmember who doesn't piss the hell out of Nami. But I do agree, their frienship is too vague- Oda should show more interaction between them.
BlueLion chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
For your first OP-fic, that's a promising start.

I hope you'll produce more for that fandom ...
Tare-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
aww... this is so sweet. 3 I always love to read something regarding Robin and Nami's sisterly relationship. It's short and sweet Yes, I also think they're very close. Nicely done!