Reviews for Not Your Kind of Trouble
missmeow1968 chapter 9 . 7/30
I loved please beautiful story loved how cassie did what she did.
waitingforAslan chapter 9 . 7/25
You made me laugh several times! I was really into the story. I wish you'd finish it someday.
BlueScreen26 chapter 4 . 1/30
"Uck !" Dean said. Sam nodded in agreement.

So funny
reader50 chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Loved it but I wish you had finished the story! I was looking forward to the conclusion. Please finish this it is so good. Thank you for sharing.
reader50 chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
I always thought Henricksen had tunnel vision when it came to Sam and Dean. Apparently you agree. And I don't blame the pretty patient for watching Dean's backside. I would too. I love this chapter.
reader50 chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
Quark you! HAHAHAHA! I love this.
reader50 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Loved the part about the bird poop, it was so Dean, I could picture it. I think you have captured the boys perfectly. I love it.
reader50 chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
This chapter just made me angry at her treatment of clone Jack. I love clone Jack (even on the series I like him a lot and wanted to see more of him, I would have loved to see a spin off with him). Still loving this story. Love the angst and the action descriptions.
reader50 chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
very good. Jack with acne, poor guy-stuck with old Jack's memories and trying to live his own life as a teen. Loving this.
reader50 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I am in total shock. Dean walks in and Cassie only notices he's tall and what kind of clothes he wears? Is she gay? How could she not notice how utterly gorgeous he is? No matter how upset she is, she should have notice how good looking both guys were. Other than that, you managed to get my full attention. You have action and a little angst and you made it interesting. Kudos to you.
Esmeralda Anistasia chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
This is a wonderful story, and I would very much like to see it completed.
Olivebirdy chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
I like this. Watched.
dylanredefined chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
This is cool please continue.
eilidhdawn chapter 9 . 5/20/2015
This is awesome
More please
Soon please
Chris4 chapter 9 . 4/7/2015
So, since this hasn't been updated in over a year, I'm guessing it has been abandoned. It's a shame, really - this is one of the better crossovers I've read in a long time. Oh well.