Reviews for Not Your Kind of Trouble
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 9 . 6/13
Good stuff! I like how each are willing to just let the other be and that anything happening for either doesn't immediately sell them on the idea of the other yet. Reasonable assumptions by the sgc! No arbitrary skepticism but still a reluctance to consider something that isn't supposed to. Be outside of work!
BelladonasMom chapter 9 . 5/19
Darn! I really liked this one and its abandoned. No fair :( Well it's a great story. I hope it gets finished one day. Now I'm sad.
liljanam chapter 9 . 3/21
So, when do we get the rest? This actually sounds like fun!
Seriously, I really enjoyed this story. Hope you get around to finishing it. Eventually :)
jfcwtfusernames chapter 9 . 1/7
luv yor werk, posd moar oftan
ShaiGar chapter 9 . 1/3
I absolutely love this story.
M.I.A. Since '85 chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
So good there aren't enough good clone jack fics out there. Loved how everything fits together and can't wait for an update.
Molly Bergstrom chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
Oh, this is fun! I love clone!Jack stories. Plus Sam and Cassie making googoo eyes at each other.

I almost choked, laughing at "Quark you."
missmeow1968 chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
I loved please beautiful story loved how cassie did what she did.
waitingforAslan chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
You made me laugh several times! I was really into the story. I wish you'd finish it someday.
BlueScreen26 chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
"Uck !" Dean said. Sam nodded in agreement.

So funny
reader50 chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Loved it but I wish you had finished the story! I was looking forward to the conclusion. Please finish this it is so good. Thank you for sharing.
reader50 chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
I always thought Henricksen had tunnel vision when it came to Sam and Dean. Apparently you agree. And I don't blame the pretty patient for watching Dean's backside. I would too. I love this chapter.
reader50 chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
Quark you! HAHAHAHA! I love this.
reader50 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Loved the part about the bird poop, it was so Dean, I could picture it. I think you have captured the boys perfectly. I love it.
reader50 chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
This chapter just made me angry at her treatment of clone Jack. I love clone Jack (even on the series I like him a lot and wanted to see more of him, I would have loved to see a spin off with him). Still loving this story. Love the angst and the action descriptions.