Reviews for Not Your Kind of Trouble
Stacy chapter 9 . 4/10
argh knew I shouldn't have started reading this! Usually make sure a fic isn't a WIP but it sounded so intriguing I couldn't resist :)

Great job so far and really looking forward to reading more in the future. Thank you so much for sharing!
aveave chapter 9 . 4/1
I like it. Can't wait for more.
Always nice to see another chapter, I like the interplay between the two teams.
Innogen chapter 8 . 3/25
I also wanted to say that Chapters 8 and 9 are really great!
Innogen chapter 9 . 3/25
Cassie is so awesome!
Frabjous Day chapter 9 . 3/16
This was a great read, and I can't wait to see what happens next! I loved: the SGC and Henrickson's reactions to each other; Dean stepping on Jack's "it's classified!" line; and basically just the entire plot. Excellent fun. :)
doodlekitt chapter 9 . 3/13
"It's classified!" Fantastic! I have been following this story for a while, and I quite enjoy the pacing, content, and such. And we finally have our first, much-awaited "supernatural" encounter! I eagerly anticipate some of the reactions from everyone next chapter, especially Jack. Happy writing!
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 9 . 3/12
I would tell you what I thought but, ya know, it's classified. :-)
skywiseskychan chapter 9 . 3/12
woohoo! Well there is something that Jack can look at and frown over. Seems his crazy country yokels aren't quite, or at least entirely as crazy as he thought. Science might explain it, but it will take a while to figure out why salt seemed so good against whatever it was. Also he doesn't have his Sam here to help.

At least this should be a bonding experience for the four. Maybe even enough that Jack will realize it's jelousy that he's feeling toward Sam and not entirely or just protectiveness towards Cassie.
I loved it. Lots of good development and some action too.
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 3/10
Well, a new experience for all! What will the result be for both parties?
Estrella85 chapter 9 . 3/10
You rock! I always love when the Supernatural collides with other worlds. _ Great update and glad Jack and Cassi are still ok. :)
Weasel Fu chapter 9 . 3/10
Thanks for the new chapter! I really like well done Supernatural-Stargate crossovers and yours is shaping up to be a really good one.
Wonderland-fae chapter 9 . 3/10
Thanks for the quick update! Love this so far and you have a great knack for believable dialogue. Can't wait to see what happens when SG-1 & the Winchesters collide
Dana Sto Helit chapter 9 . 3/10