Reviews for Not Your Kind of Trouble
reader50 chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
very good. Jack with acne, poor guy-stuck with old Jack's memories and trying to live his own life as a teen. Loving this.
reader50 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I am in total shock. Dean walks in and Cassie only notices he's tall and what kind of clothes he wears? Is she gay? How could she not notice how utterly gorgeous he is? No matter how upset she is, she should have notice how good looking both guys were. Other than that, you managed to get my full attention. You have action and a little angst and you made it interesting. Kudos to you.
Esmeralda Anistasia chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
This is a wonderful story, and I would very much like to see it completed.
Olivebirdy chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
I like this. Watched.
dylanredefined chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
This is cool please continue.
eilidhdawn chapter 9 . 5/20/2015
This is awesome
More please
Soon please
Chris4 chapter 9 . 4/7/2015
So, since this hasn't been updated in over a year, I'm guessing it has been abandoned. It's a shame, really - this is one of the better crossovers I've read in a long time. Oh well.
Hawkcam1996 chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Great story! This is among the best Supernatural/Stargate crossover stories I've ever read. I kinda wish Cas was in it, but he didn't come in til a later season, so it's okay. I really like how you had the supernatural being follow them back so it could get revenge for the fire. I can't wait to read more.
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
Great story. Love how you're working the crossover. And Jack and Cassy finally figure out that Dean and Sam are not crazy! Hope you continue the story. :)
Joanna chapter 9 . 1/29/2015
So very good. I hope You will continue it someday.

Nice work :)!
RandomCitizen chapter 9 . 1/16/2015
Don't take your work with you.
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Heh such tangled intrigue.
RandomCitizen chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Can't make any of that not look bad.
RandomCitizen chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
Not the best psychology attempt. 'XP Dundundun.
RandomCitizen chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
I know right? (Guess she didn't appear intimidating...) What a messy day.

So few take the jump from the car route(I wanna see it once!) :P
276 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »