Reviews for Not Your Kind of Trouble
Frabjous Day chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
This was a great read, and I can't wait to see what happens next! I loved: the SGC and Henrickson's reactions to each other; Dean stepping on Jack's "it's classified!" line; and basically just the entire plot. Excellent fun. :)
doodlekitt chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
"It's classified!" Fantastic! I have been following this story for a while, and I quite enjoy the pacing, content, and such. And we finally have our first, much-awaited "supernatural" encounter! I eagerly anticipate some of the reactions from everyone next chapter, especially Jack. Happy writing!
Xayian chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
I would tell you what I thought but, ya know, it's classified. :-)
skywiseskychan chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
woohoo! Well there is something that Jack can look at and frown over. Seems his crazy country yokels aren't quite, or at least entirely as crazy as he thought. Science might explain it, but it will take a while to figure out why salt seemed so good against whatever it was. Also he doesn't have his Sam here to help.

At least this should be a bonding experience for the four. Maybe even enough that Jack will realize it's jelousy that he's feeling toward Sam and not entirely or just protectiveness towards Cassie.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
I loved it. Lots of good development and some action too.
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Well, a new experience for all! What will the result be for both parties?
Estrella85 chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
You rock! I always love when the Supernatural collides with other worlds. _ Great update and glad Jack and Cassi are still ok. :)
Weasel Fu chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Thanks for the new chapter! I really like well done Supernatural-Stargate crossovers and yours is shaping up to be a really good one.
Wonderland-fae chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Thanks for the quick update! Love this so far and you have a great knack for believable dialogue. Can't wait to see what happens when SG-1 & the Winchesters collide
Dana Sto Helit chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Thank you.
ManicTater chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
I feel like a broken record by telling you the characterizations are amazing. Along with the depth with which the characters will consider something and the level of detail you give us ...
WRose chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
haha "It's classified!" Dean shouted, before Jack could
ByeByeBriar chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Awesome. I like how you switched to Clone!Jack's point of view. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Taeriel chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Great to see another chapter of this story! I'm very much looking forward to reading more as the story develops, and can't wait for Sam and Dean to meet SG-1.
squeegybug chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Awesome! Now Cass and Jack have seen ghosty things, they know that there is something to it. Now all we need is for the Winchesters to see something alien and the transfer will be complete. Welcome to the Dark side. Isn't there an age gap between Sam and Cass?
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »