Reviews for Not Your Kind of Trouble
ByeByeBriar chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Awesome. I like how you switched to Clone!Jack's point of view. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Taeriel chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Great to see another chapter of this story! I'm very much looking forward to reading more as the story develops, and can't wait for Sam and Dean to meet SG-1.
squeegybug chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Awesome! Now Cass and Jack have seen ghosty things, they know that there is something to it. Now all we need is for the Winchesters to see something alien and the transfer will be complete. Welcome to the Dark side. Isn't there an age gap between Sam and Cass?
squeegybug chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
This is the kind of thing that makes me want Henrickson dead, dead, dead. I can't even pretend to be a good guy. He's seen shit happen and he still won't believe, just kill him. Sorry. Rant.
Pwnbot chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
awesome
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
This was wonderful. Please, please, do another one. I feel like I'm at the top of the rollercoaster hill, waiting to drop.
trimeta chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
I'm glad to see some of Sam and Dean's weirdness has entered the story. Henricksen is a great villain, but IMO a good sci-fi/fantasy crossover should use the SF elements from both stories. I'm happy to see this one does.
night.phonix chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
I really love this story. Keep up the good work.
Psychee chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Please get the next chapter out, say, tomorrow? I really am enjoying the interactions. Talk about a world view being broadened! Ghosts and things that will eat you in the night versus aliens; let's see which side is the first to believe.
Wulfenbach chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Review.

No seriously, don't take so long this is great stuff!
Asuka Kureru chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
heeeeee. this chapter is so fun. poor jack, so grumpy and wary, and it's hilarious ho they both see the winchesters. no instinctive knowledge that they're good guys and heroes here despite all the dodgy shit they do and say and it's awesome. XD
and then whoops mysterious weirdass thing! :D oohohohoho.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Awesome chapter! I loved the brother's banter & squabbles! Can't wait for more of this excellent story!
Allen Pitt chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Cassandra has found her true calling, as an exorcist. And the SGC needs to come up with a better system for her to contact the SGC with. Maybe a phone #? That guy who says "Chevron one engaged!" is always there.
All they need now is for a Goa'uld to pick up their trail... huh. So if you have a human possessed by a demon, and a Goa'uld took it over, who would be in control?
Afalstein chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
I like how the different factions are all under misconceptions about each other, particularly how even SG1 seriously believes that the Winchesters are crazy before Teal'c says his piece. All too often in crossovers the different main characters instantly realize the "truth" behind the others, and it's realistic to see one where the outsiders buy into the serial killer story as much as anyone.
skywiseskychan chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
A fun fine chapter. I like the addition of competitive interests that is evolving. Some day I need to put together an RPG with stuff like that going on.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »