Reviews for Not Your Kind of Trouble
dreameralways chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
So glad to see an update on this. Still very interesting. I hope to read more soon.
skywiseskychan chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Oh fun, looks like somebody is trying to do an end run, but why they would go straight to the hospital staff rather than someone who could do something is beyond me.

Also, nice way to get Jack into and then back out of the story quicky!
Kent Rigel chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
But damn do you make the Winchester boys sound authentic and in-character in this story, lol. Really looking forward to more. Can't wait to see if Henrickson and the NID end up butting heads and I'd love to see Cassandra use her powers intentionally, either controlled or beyond control, for something if the situation calls for it. And to see Cassandra facing off against a 'fugly' if one comes across Sam and Dean's path or gunning for them?
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
This story is awesome, though I have to wonder at this point what they think of her dumbfoudned look at being called a gremlin.
BugzAttack chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Sam is being adorable Sammy. Puppy eyes! He's trying so hard to be nice. He still sorta kidnapped her though.
I loved the mental image demons laughing themselves stupid in a nuclear war, cause they totally would. It does make me wonder if there are demons in high ranking government positions. They would probably love pressing buttons and making things go boom.
I just about died when Dean interrupted Sams heartfelt speech by announcing that Sam has harpes
I love the entire interrogation scene. It awesome how both groups think the other knows what the other one is talking about but really does not, so they are like, having two conversations when they think they are having one, but still sorta figure out what they need to know. Goa'uld vs demon stuff and whatnot; misunderstandings are fun!
Awesome dialoge is awesome!
Also, Quark you. XD
Oh Henricksen. He annoyed me at first. Then he slowly won me over, and right when I started thinking he was awesome he got sploded. :( I'm happy to see him again, but at the same time I'm like, "There's already too many problems and you're making more! Go away!" But in a good way. Problems make things so much more entertaining. Being fugitives is going to make this case so much harder for them.
HopefullyNot chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Nice, I like this chapter. xD
Especially the phone call to the General (retired General?). :D
By the way, what season is this for Supernatural?
Innogen chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
This is a wonderful chapter! I love it! How typical that Victor shows up just now; Dean needs more headaches in his life, right? This is fast paced and filled with good dialog; I'm really looking forward to your next chapter!
Arekanderu chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Poor boys. They really have no idea what they have gotten thesmelves into
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Cassandra's still not convinced, though. And, Henricksen's here! How? very interesting.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
All righty, then. We are now ready for take off. Let's grab clone Jack and run like hell. I would love to see Henricksen wrap his head around SG1. Next chapter please.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
And of course Agent Henricksen shows up...Heehee. Nice job with the dialogue between Cassandra and the Winchesters. And Dean's message to Hammond-"Quark you!" LMAO. Wonderful chapter!
irezel chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
YES. I LIKE HENRICKSEN. can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I'm in the middle of an online stats test and my email popped up with the alert. I'm being timed, so i dont have time to read yet, but I just had to take five seconds to say YAAY!
Ivory Knife chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Holy *cow*! This brings back memories of early Supernatural! And Cassie continues to be awesome ("she had just decided to blame North Korea," oh my god!), but still a flawed and interesting character (she doesn't think mini-Jack's a real person ): ).

Great to see you updating, sorry about your delete key. And to think I used to complain because my comma key went rogue.
lillelouis chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
MOOOOORE! :D Knew there was a renson I waited for this!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »