Reviews for Not Your Kind of Trouble
ManicTater chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Omg! Thank you for the update! I reread the whole fic again and again was blown away by the kick-ass characterizations. Just outstanding.
BugzAttack chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I had an "oh crap" moment last chapter cause I was sure dean was about to be caught, and he and Hendrickson were about to duke it out in a hospital, which would have gotten innocent people hurt and is something that they would both regret.

I pulled an all-nighter two days ago and Hendrickson's feel pain. It's always day two that hit's you like a truck. Coffee and Donuts are king.

That nurse has sharp eyes. Love the observation that most people can't see warnings on the news and immediately point out that person in real life.

I giggled through the whole tapeworm conversation.

All the hugs for Hendrickson. It's nice to get something from his point of view for once.
APatchOfSunlight chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Wooh! Lovely to see this baby kicking. I'm finding it hilarious that all these pieces are coming into play. But why won't the airforce answer (apart from having a big old airforce come into the mix would over power all these other current elements) maybe something big is going down?

Thanks for this,

-Josey
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I love this story. I love Stargate cross overs. I wish there were more of them but they would have to as well written as this one. You have your characters down cold and you do a great Henricksen. This is the very first time I have seen clone Jack used in a story. Please update again as soon as you can. Thanks.
AroerEtholin chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Thanks for another great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. Was looking forward to Henriksen meeting Jack (that would've been so much fun!) Anyways ... It was brilliant, so please keep writing :)
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Henricksen is so far out of his depth on this one he's going to need a periscope. What a one-track mind! Good chapter.
The Alien of Pluto chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Oh, I just love the way Henrickson sees the Winchesters. It's oddly endearing. You've got him down excellently.
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
AW SNAP
Agent Henrickson.
I love that dude.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
It's really good ! Smart idea to involve Cassie. I want more !
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
This is a wonderful crossover. Believable and not widely AU, good plot without being disgusting. Keep up the good work I'm looking forward to reading some more.
Aracertariel chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
So, I don't normally read Supernatural fics, since its a fandom I'm unfamiliar with. But this just looked too interesting to pass up. I'm really enjoying it so far.
Taeriel chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Fantastic chapter! I especially enjoyed the "quark you" phrase. Looking forward to more!
dreameralways chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
So glad to see an update on this. Still very interesting. I hope to read more soon.
skywiseskychan chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Oh fun, looks like somebody is trying to do an end run, but why they would go straight to the hospital staff rather than someone who could do something is beyond me.

Also, nice way to get Jack into and then back out of the story quicky!
Kent Rigel chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
But damn do you make the Winchester boys sound authentic and in-character in this story, lol. Really looking forward to more. Can't wait to see if Henrickson and the NID end up butting heads and I'd love to see Cassandra use her powers intentionally, either controlled or beyond control, for something if the situation calls for it. And to see Cassandra facing off against a 'fugly' if one comes across Sam and Dean's path or gunning for them?
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »