Reviews for Not Your Kind of Trouble
Airtamis chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
I'm really enjoying this so far, can't wait to see where you take this.
The Kerl chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
OH MY GOODNESS PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE STILL WORKING ON THIS STORY. I love Cassie in this (always thought it was weird they never brought her back in later seasons) and your portrayal of the guys is spot on. And mini-Jack is great, too. I can't stop laughing. This certainly could be an episode of Supernatural :D
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
I just re-found your stories. I think I read Invert first a while ago and I jsut started watching Supernatural so I stumbled across your writing again. It was a pleasant suprise. I am enjoying this story so far, you have such clever crossovers. I like your crossover wishlist. FMAxSPN would be amazing (and I think you could pull it off).
ohgravitysonfire chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
will henricksen ever come to the winchester side like he did in canon? it would be an interesting piece and could play some key pivotal roles. though i love the angle this whole story has :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. please don't leave me hanging forever!
Spidey-phd chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Fantastic story. I hope you keep going with this.
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
The plot, it seems to be thickening.

And now I'm curious when, who and why whatever is going on.

Will the Airforce get here first, more NID, Mr. Winchester? I like it. youve created a wonderfully twisted situation.
Allen Pitt chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Poor Henrickson. At least he had the sense not do the 'alien autopsy'. And now even if the SGC hasn't gotten any of the phone calls (have they all been diverted or something?) the news of a Goa' uld will involve them. And then finding out Cassie's been kidnapped and nobody noticed. And mini- Jack is involved, and kidnapped. Their heads will explode. And everybody will blame the Winchesters & NID.
It'd be funny if the Goa'uld really are demons, of a sort. Is anyone going to realize that dumping Jack into a high school and forgetting about him was maybe not the best idea?
ManicTater chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Omg! Thank you for the update! I reread the whole fic again and again was blown away by the kick-ass characterizations. Just outstanding.
BugzAttack chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I had an "oh crap" moment last chapter cause I was sure dean was about to be caught, and he and Hendrickson were about to duke it out in a hospital, which would have gotten innocent people hurt and is something that they would both regret.

I pulled an all-nighter two days ago and Hendrickson's feel pain. It's always day two that hit's you like a truck. Coffee and Donuts are king.

That nurse has sharp eyes. Love the observation that most people can't see warnings on the news and immediately point out that person in real life.

I giggled through the whole tapeworm conversation.

All the hugs for Hendrickson. It's nice to get something from his point of view for once.
APatchOfSunlight chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Wooh! Lovely to see this baby kicking. I'm finding it hilarious that all these pieces are coming into play. But why won't the airforce answer (apart from having a big old airforce come into the mix would over power all these other current elements) maybe something big is going down?

Thanks for this,

-Josey
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I love this story. I love Stargate cross overs. I wish there were more of them but they would have to as well written as this one. You have your characters down cold and you do a great Henricksen. This is the very first time I have seen clone Jack used in a story. Please update again as soon as you can. Thanks.
AroerEtholin chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Thanks for another great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. Was looking forward to Henriksen meeting Jack (that would've been so much fun!) Anyways ... It was brilliant, so please keep writing :)
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Henricksen is so far out of his depth on this one he's going to need a periscope. What a one-track mind! Good chapter.
The Alien of Pluto chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Oh, I just love the way Henrickson sees the Winchesters. It's oddly endearing. You've got him down excellently.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »