Reviews for Rated M, For Mature
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Loved it!
dharmamonkey chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Ha. The third sock was almost cringeworthy, but Brennan didn't bat an eyelash in judgment, which is so IC for her. And the actual boomchickawow was insanely unf in every way. That was some nice smut. Well done.
LoneSquint chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Fantastic! AMA-ZING job xx

Bella.S
Bond.Jane chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
oh, when the laundry got away from hit, that sock sure ended up in an interesting place.

I really enjoyed the auto erotic moment there.

Jane
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
crap! that was hot! and funny... i mean, a sock...? lol
quigely chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
WOWOWOWOW this was hot!

WOW!
jesseg1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
update... please.
CatchingMyBreath chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
O another yummy and steamy story. I love you intimate scenes!
DBCrazy chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I didn't know you'd posted this over here. And with promises of more to come too! Great premiere chapter with plenty of witty banter and steamy sex!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Hi there,

Really enjoyed this...Love how Booth was finding it hard to get relief! How when he was near to what he thought was going to be his best one in a long time, the object of his cravings and desires came calling...

'Booth didn't respond at first, his mind was working over all the possible ways this was wrong. She wasn't supposed to be here. She wasn't supposed to see him naked. She wasn't supposed to be flirting with him. She sure as hell wasn't supposed to be leaning in his doorway looking the part of a 40's film noire siren on the hunt, giving him the once over like he was a piece of meat and she hadn't eaten in months. She wasn't supposed to, but she was - all of those things'...

What about him not opening his door with nothing on but 'three socks'!...So funny...I love your sense of humour...Really enjoyed this...

Ger
dawnsfire chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I would say you know your audience! All that (enjoyable) blather about sculpted muscles, etc, etc. *stares distractedly into the distance* Hey, you caught me in a weak moment!

Nice bone/Bones pun, too, btw. Surprisingly, I don't think it's been used too often. And the laundry metaphor is hysterical (hand washables; you'll be doing all your laundry by hand).

It was funny (socks? really?) and hot, a lovely pair. And there appears there will be more-excellent!
CarlaM2190 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
HOT, HOT, HOT!
MKAngelus chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Yumtastic...You have a gift for the steamy scenes! Would love to explore laundry w/Booth anyday! Great story.
hanna chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
very nice and hot
bonesfan05 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Hmm, how yummy! I wish my laundry days were like that. Now after reading that I feel the need to...um well...minus the sock, LOL! Can't wait to read more.