Reviews for After the Fall
Wahahahahaha that was freaking hilarious hahahaha sakura accidentally cut in half kakashi's beloved icha icha paradise hahahahahahahahaha what's more amusing was when all of them became silent after it happened hahaha i mean if i would naruto or sasuke then i would take the bell immediately during kakashi's shock hahahahaha
Why the hell sakura still fainted?
Luumus chapter 2 . 2/13
I love this new approach to time travel, it really is unbelievable when the time traveler easily accepts the time traveling. Well done!
mina kushi naruhina saraboru chapter 1 . 2/4
Wow that's really good
Claciro chapter 2 . 1/18
But, there can be genjutsu within genjutsu!
Itachi and Sasuke's fight, for example.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 1/18
very good.
XBrightCitiesx chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
I really do like this story...but I moderately like sasugay...mmmmmmmm...what a rambunctious murderer he's is, hahahhahahaaaaa...yeah...
Please make a new chapter soon, I look forward to reading it too!
Imateenwolfluva chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
No , I'm not going to threaten to kill kittens -lol I wouldn't do dat- but I am ...Gonna ..well BEG YOU TO UPDATE SOON ! REALLY ! I LUV UR story - yeah I say dat 4 every ader story I've read but dats cuz its tru , I luv every single one ! :D , hope dat dnt make u fl bad tho cuz really ur story is awesomezz- sooo plz update soon !
bloomsburry chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
VERY INTERESTING STORY! I HOPE THAT YOU CAN UPDATE THIS!
Teyona chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I really hope you continue this story I really want to see how Sakura develops more
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
I really love this rewrite! I loved the original too but the rewrite gives a more realistic portrayal of Sakura in a situation like this. I enjoy the colder, more calculating Sakura. I hope to read more! Thank you for the rewrite.
Alice aquabld chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Demnit I hate sasuke so much in this story nd many story. He is an asshole. But.. is it bad I think he deserve second chance? Do continue please the story has potential
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Can you list the time traveler Sakura fics that you liked? Yours has a good start but it has only 5 chapters and I'd like to read whatever's there after 8'm done with yours.
i N k '-' C r 0 w chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
What a fantastic story! I'm not sure how many other great fanfics I've read already, but this one tops the list, believe it! I really really hope this is continued in the near future :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Do you know WHY there can't be genjustu inside of genjustu? I don't either.