Reviews for After the Fall
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/13
Can you list the time traveler Sakura fics that you liked? Yours has a good start but it has only 5 chapters and I'd like to read whatever's there after 8'm done with yours.
i N k '-' C r 0 w chapter 5 . 2/14
What a fantastic story! I'm not sure how many other great fanfics I've read already, but this one tops the list, believe it! I really really hope this is continued in the near future :)
Do you know WHY there can't be genjustu inside of genjustu? I don't either.
anime27 chapter 5 . 1/3
Oh god PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY
KomodoClassic chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
I was entertained by this scene in the original, but this one is so much better. Great phrasing, that. "Like the wings of a dying dove." Really gives it the drama it deserves :)
Loled chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
I love how Tazuna was like,' That girls gonna be the best that there ever was'. Seriously, continue please
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
It was good, it was good! I don't want to wake up to something as scarring as that!

Sakura, you broke Kakashi when you broke his book...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
I'm loving this fanfiction with every ounce of my being. I enjoy the twist to the story as well as the fact that it didn't change all that much from the original story. Your use of language is exquisite and your writing style is profound. I hope to read more! Thank you for the story.
Tiffany chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Please update!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Where'd the suspicion and curiosity go?:(
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
This is the first time I have read Icha Icha being damaged.0-0
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
She fainted? Hilarious. What happened to Tsunade? Dead?
werd me chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
nice!
Countenance chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Good read. Update soon please.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Pleas go ahead with your story!
I'VE read many sasusaku fanfics, and I have to admit that your story caught my interest. The storyline is very good, a quite good idea, I dont know why I hadn't such an idea, pleas I would like to read till the end.

Thats my ninja way!