Reviews for After the Fall
mina kushi naruhina saraboru chapter 1 . 2/4
Wow that's really good
Claciro chapter 2 . 1/18
But, there can be genjutsu within genjutsu!
Itachi and Sasuke's fight, for example.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 1/18
very good.
XBrightCitiesx chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
I really do like this story...but I moderately like sasugay...mmmmmmmm...what a rambunctious murderer he's is, hahahhahahaaaaa...yeah...
Please make a new chapter soon, I look forward to reading it too!
Imateenwolfluva chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
No , I'm not going to threaten to kill kittens -lol I wouldn't do dat- but I am ...Gonna ..well BEG YOU TO UPDATE SOON ! REALLY ! I LUV UR story - yeah I say dat 4 every ader story I've read but dats cuz its tru , I luv every single one ! :D , hope dat dnt make u fl bad tho cuz really ur story is awesomezz- sooo plz update soon !
bloomsburry chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
VERY INTERESTING STORY! I HOPE THAT YOU CAN UPDATE THIS!
Teyona chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I really hope you continue this story I really want to see how Sakura develops more
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
I really love this rewrite! I loved the original too but the rewrite gives a more realistic portrayal of Sakura in a situation like this. I enjoy the colder, more calculating Sakura. I hope to read more! Thank you for the rewrite.
Alice aquabld chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Demnit I hate sasuke so much in this story nd many story. He is an asshole. But.. is it bad I think he deserve second chance? Do continue please the story has potential
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Can you list the time traveler Sakura fics that you liked? Yours has a good start but it has only 5 chapters and I'd like to read whatever's there after 8'm done with yours.
i N k '-' C r 0 w chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
What a fantastic story! I'm not sure how many other great fanfics I've read already, but this one tops the list, believe it! I really really hope this is continued in the near future :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Do you know WHY there can't be genjustu inside of genjustu? I don't either.
anime27 chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Oh god PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY
KomodoClassic chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
I was entertained by this scene in the original, but this one is so much better. Great phrasing, that. "Like the wings of a dying dove." Really gives it the drama it deserves :)
Loled chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
I love how Tazuna was like,' That girls gonna be the best that there ever was'. Seriously, continue please