Reviews for After the Fall
XBrightCitiesx chapter 5 . 11/13
I really do like this story...but I moderately like sasugay...mmmmmmmm...what a rambunctious murderer he's is, hahahhahahaaaaa...yeah...
Please make a new chapter soon, I look forward to reading it too!
Imateenwolfluva chapter 5 . 10/15
No , I'm not going to threaten to kill kittens -lol I wouldn't do dat- but I am ...Gonna ..well BEG YOU TO UPDATE SOON ! REALLY ! I LUV UR story - yeah I say dat 4 every ader story I've read but dats cuz its tru , I luv every single one ! :D , hope dat dnt make u fl bad tho cuz really ur story is awesomezz- sooo plz update soon !
bloomsburry chapter 5 . 9/17
Teyona chapter 1 . 8/8
I really hope you continue this story I really want to see how Sakura develops more
I really love this rewrite! I loved the original too but the rewrite gives a more realistic portrayal of Sakura in a situation like this. I enjoy the colder, more calculating Sakura. I hope to read more! Thank you for the rewrite.
Alice aquabld chapter 5 . 7/24
Demnit I hate sasuke so much in this story nd many story. He is an asshole. But.. is it bad I think he deserve second chance? Do continue please the story has potential
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/13
Can you list the time traveler Sakura fics that you liked? Yours has a good start but it has only 5 chapters and I'd like to read whatever's there after 8'm done with yours.
i N k '-' C r 0 w chapter 5 . 2/14
What a fantastic story! I'm not sure how many other great fanfics I've read already, but this one tops the list, believe it! I really really hope this is continued in the near future :)
Do you know WHY there can't be genjustu inside of genjustu? I don't either.
anime27 chapter 5 . 1/3
KomodoClassic chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
I was entertained by this scene in the original, but this one is so much better. Great phrasing, that. "Like the wings of a dying dove." Really gives it the drama it deserves :)
Loled chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
I love how Tazuna was like,' That girls gonna be the best that there ever was'. Seriously, continue please
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
It was good, it was good! I don't want to wake up to something as scarring as that!

Sakura, you broke Kakashi when you broke his book...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
I'm loving this fanfiction with every ounce of my being. I enjoy the twist to the story as well as the fact that it didn't change all that much from the original story. Your use of language is exquisite and your writing style is profound. I hope to read more! Thank you for the story.
Tiffany chapter 5 . 8/10/2014