Reviews for 10 Impossible Things
Sand-wolf579 chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
This was great, what a brilliant story to finish through all the way. I like how Alice being able to stay in Wonderland is one of the impossible things.
Y.H. Arika chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
I really like this story. I just watched alice in wonderland and I can't believe how it ended! This sounded interesting, but I never really thought of the couple Alice and the Hatter. They did have that moment on the balcony, and a few other, but I never really did. Now that I see it, it does make sense. Again, I really loved reading this and I might just check out more of your stories.
PS: I have found a few answers on Why is a raven like a writing desk: Poe wrote on both. They both stand on sticks. They both have inky quills.
Amon.Beck chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
This was WONDERFUL.
Amon.Beck chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
omgawd, that was so perfect. That was the best twist ever. HAHAHAHAHA! Had me rolling with laughter, it did!
Amon.Beck chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Theyre so freaking cute. I LOVE the way you're writing each section. Quite charming really.
that1weirdkid chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
Chapter 8 made me cry. 'Words that start with M'-! Brilliant!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Aw... it's cute.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Like the lobsters. Hatter's nervousness is most amusing.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
You did a very good job keeping Hatter in character.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Nice touch! The hat pin thing.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I like this one. It's very nice. I like the longer, more dialouge ones and you do very well with it.
TheLonelyDR chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Soooooooo favouring this. :D
TheLonelyDR chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Awwwww! Don't worry hatter Alice will be back soon.
nom-de-plumee chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Wow.
Simple but cool.

Since the first, I think, Hatter and Alice should be together :3 They are a quite unique pairing who are nice to stand beside each other XD

Thumbs for ya :Dv
Mistrelia of the Ice chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
You are a wonderful author, there is no doubt about that. I cannot wait to read your next story -