Reviews for 10 Impossible Things
Carri007 chapter 10 . 6/18
This was really a lovely story. Well done!
PrayerGirl chapter 10 . 6/12
Awwww! This was very cute!
BryannaB709 chapter 7 . 1/13
The reference is from Lewis Carrol's poem The Walrus and the Carpenter that was included with the book Alice in Wonderland. Where's my sticker? ;)
BryannaB709 chapter 10 . 1/10
Thank you! P.S. Talice forever.
Sand-wolf579 chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
This was great, what a brilliant story to finish through all the way. I like how Alice being able to stay in Wonderland is one of the impossible things.
orihimu chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
I really like this story. I just watched alice in wonderland and I can't believe how it ended! This sounded interesting, but I never really thought of the couple Alice and the Hatter. They did have that moment on the balcony, and a few other, but I never really did. Now that I see it, it does make sense. Again, I really loved reading this and I might just check out more of your stories.
PS: I have found a few answers on Why is a raven like a writing desk: Poe wrote on both. They both stand on sticks. They both have inky quills.
Amon.Beck chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
This was WONDERFUL.
Amon.Beck chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
omgawd, that was so perfect. That was the best twist ever. HAHAHAHAHA! Had me rolling with laughter, it did!
Amon.Beck chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Theyre so freaking cute. I LOVE the way you're writing each section. Quite charming really.
that1weirdkid chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
Chapter 8 made me cry. 'Words that start with M'-! Brilliant!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Aw... it's cute.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Like the lobsters. Hatter's nervousness is most amusing.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
You did a very good job keeping Hatter in character.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Nice touch! The hat pin thing.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I like this one. It's very nice. I like the longer, more dialouge ones and you do very well with it.