Reviews for Never Underestimate a Hufflepuff
panther73110 chapter 4 . 1/6
Love it
The Farmer chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I love it! Your story is amazing! Please don't abandon it, it is too epic!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I really miss tgis fic. I'm so sad it's dead.
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
This story has been absolutely fascinating. I see that you haven't updated in a couple years but I still maintain the hope that you will decide to continue it at some point, hopefully in the near future. I think you have done a fantastic job with their characters and the plot so far. You keep a nice balance between serious and humorous.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Man this fic was AWESOME! I'm so sad that it's dead! :(
jupimako chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
I hope you add more someday!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
would like to read it more
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
This is really interesting! I can't help but hope for them to have come to a different dimension, despite what Hermione said. It would let them help change things.

I hate it when I find really interesting stories and then find out they haven't been updated in years! But I will remain hopeful, and follow this story anyway.

Great writing!
gandalf chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. About that Doctor Who/Fables crossover, a recent Doctor Who audio drama did it's own version of One Thousand And One Nights. And like many fanfics, it claims that the Doctor and Rose were lovers, which the series never said. More effort? After all the Doctor has suffered over thirty-three years?
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Is this story abandoned? I like it a lot but I notice it hasn't been updated in a couple years.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Never Moon A Werewolf chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I first read this about a year ago, and I remember being disappointed that it hadn't been updated.
I found this today, when scrolling randomly through my favourites list, and re-reading it has made me love it even more.
I'm sorry, I realise that this is a pretty crap review but: Please please please please update it. Please. Por favor. S'il vous plait. Per favore.
Your portrayal of Harry and Draco is amazing *cough*IShipDrarry*cough*
And I especially love Louis (He reminds me of "Louis de Pointe du Lac" from the book: "Interview with a Vampire" by Anne Rice).
And the plot has everything in it that makes me fangirl - a sarcastic Harry AND Time-travel! *jumps up and down in excitement*
I ask that if you don't continue it that maybe you could find someone else to?
WolfDarkfur chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Please, please, please please update. Absolutely love it, such a clever plot. Hilarious. Written really well. What happened to them differently to the books? Can they change things? Is Ginny going to travel back in time too? Brilliant so far.
musme chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
I like it
Louise Too chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love this chapter it's soo funny.

And I am very glad to find someone else with the name Louise, i have met so many people with Louise as a middle anme but only about 2 with it as a first.

I like the interactions between the characvters.

"i still think were dead" and "hogwarts is not my idea of heaven"

Great story I look forward to more chapters : )