Reviews for Is it love or imprint? Probably both!
Superdani4Ever chapter 15 . 3/12/2012
lol,yep so far this is still my name.

I'm still suspicious to say this but...LOVED THE CHAPTER!
IrishWolfGirl chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
haha i find this story really funny

i do hope she phases so wee Embry can get his little doggie sex scene hehe ps i get really confused with the nickname Em which one is it Emma or Embry
Noel Ardnek chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
Yes! You're alive! And so is the story! I didn know Emma was gonna phase. How did I NOT see that coming? Although she hasn't technically phased yet. And Embry's motivation is sweet. Please updat ASAP!
Noel Ardnek chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Oh m god! They're gonna die! But what an impressive fight his should be...sorry, evil me talking. Great and awesome chapter! Update ASAP!
blahlolblah chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
i didnt like the fact it had been 2 years and he never called. it would have killed him cos of imprinting. plus i that forgiving to somebody who left me like that. anyway good chapter. very well written. plz update soon. please dont take offense to my comment. i really love this story so i was just slightly disappointed. Sorry.
iloveedwardcullenxx chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
love it..
D.Cullen chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
ohhh I'm so jealous of her!
blahlolblah chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
GREAT CHAPTER! Update soon please. I cannot wait for more! )
Noel Ardnek chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
I knew it! I knew he was going to find out some way other than her telling him directly. I was like "Oh man when is he going to find out?" through the entire freaking chapter! I was literally on the edge of my seat glued to the computer! Oh please update soon! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Noel Ardnek chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Emma's mother is horrible! Dear god that woman has lost it! In fact I'm not even sure she even had it in the first place! But thank goodness that it's dad to the rescue! Way to go! But oh crap she's pregnant! I'll read on to see what happens. AAAAHHH!
Noel Ardnek chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
I really love this chapter! I thought the marriage proposal was a bit premature but then again he may never see her again. And I hate her mom! She is so mean callig Embry (calling anyone) a freak. It's her own fault that her sister would start yelling at her for being so mean. Update soon please!
Nayelli Jude chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Please, Please, PLEASE

UPDATE! (:
Nayelli Jude chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
You do such a good job on Embry!

i wish some of the guys around here would be as great as him lol (: some people get all the luck

*coughBellaSwancough*
Noel Ardnek chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
It is always good for a writer to clarify what is going on in the story and use another characters POV if neccessary. I think this chapter had a very nice touch to it and I hope that you update soon.
Noel Ardnek chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
During the sex scene I was like "Okay, when are you going to use the condom?" But then they never did and I started freaking out a little. "If she's pregnant it's your own fault. I'm just saying." And this was a really good chapter.