Reviews for They Want To
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
First thing to say it's that your fic is beautifuly written.

It's unusual, but it nice to se a Callian moment with the spouses point of view. And Zoe is really a bitch with Alec... poor guy, i feel a bit sorry for him.

Really interesting fic.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Never read this either. I like that you chose to write from Zoe & Alec's point of views and you actually managed to make me feel sorry for Alec! Only a tiny little bit though! :) And if I had to choose a favourite part - the moment Cal & Gillian's eyes meet when they're dancing with their spouses. Love it! :D
SilkePrins chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
this is amazing. I think you've portraited their characters very fine.
IndelibleInk14 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
They'll never cheat… but they want to.

one of the greatest lines ever wrtitten, callian shakespear.

my heart skipped a little when I read Zoe Lightman3

Luv,

Zoe or KELLI(prefferably)
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Very interesting story idea! Almost like Zoe planted a little seed in Alec's brain about cheating spouses. Well actually I just like to blame Zoe. Although I like her character because she's strong and vindictive, almost. The opposite of Gillian's character.
Fearsome Foursome chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I like this take on the story! I can totally picture Alec's insecurities getting the better of him, causing him to blow his sobriety as he starts looking at Cal and Gillian through Zoe's eyes. I don't know that I see Zoe as being quite this bitter, but she certainly could be. She definitely doesn't like Gillian from the show so I could see her going this way after a few drinks. Thanks for sharing it!
hmcfanaddict chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story just like I've loved all the other stories you've written. It's always refreshing and interesting to see Callian through the eyes of other characters. I'm really intrigued by how these four characters would have interacted when the marriages were intact and I appreciate how you've explored it here. Makes me wonder about the evolution from Alec's firm belief in their marriage to the deterioration of it in the show. Maybe a sequel?
Solivagant chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Well, the break from the typical Callian was nice.

For me, I'm not really sure how believable this was. Both Zoe and Alec's characters seemed a bit exaggerated - Alec more... angry, Zoe too cruel.

Considering I don't normally like your stories, no offense intended, I did enjoy this one. It was interesting seeing Cal and Gillian from their spouses' POV, especially with Zoe's little bit of reading ability.

Well done,

Miranda
ohcurliehair chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I usually only read Cal and Gillian fics but when I saw you wrote this I knew I had to read it :) And it was just as amazing as I thought, and then some. You write so beautifully and seem to understand the characters so well. For me, it was completely believable, I could see Zoe and Alec having that discussion. Thanks so much for posting it.