Reviews for River Spirit's Lesson
This. Was. Amazing!
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
very creative!
Rainbowkittenism chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Beautiful. You had me in tears. Happy tears. *sob* I'm such a sucker for stories like this.
Maeve chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
oh...mah...mah feelllssssssssss soo saaaaaad...
I LOVED IT! -runs away and starts bawling like a baby-
Kreiss chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
*sob* B-bastard! You got m-me crying! *sob* that was beautiful! Th-thank you for writing it! *sob* *sob*
rainbowMonstrosity chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
God DAMN... I was SO confused, and then I read the part about him being a ghost...I literally started crying. ("Nooooo~~~~~! EDWARD! Dammit!" *rage quit chair-throw*...*hits review button*)

Wow, Berthold; you dirty old man. How could you do such a thing to Riza-ane-san? Yay for Edo-aniki!
Bluestarz Strike chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wow. I remember the first time I read this story :) Almost 2 years ago. And it still makes me tear up reading it again. I absolutely ADORE this story, its just so good. The writing, the plot, everything! 3 Great job on this, even though I've read it a few times before it never loses its magical quality, no matter how many times I read it. _
Fanficer21 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow! What an amazing fic. I started to cry at the end of it.
Blackwingdarkangel chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Loved this sooooooo great!
xXDrowningInChocolateXx chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Thats so sweet! I only wish Rizas Husband and children could have met Ed! I think it would have been funny reading Rizas husband get the wrong idea and getting jealous!

~K
YouShouldntCare chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
You are a very skilled writer. I love the story, too.
Owl2251 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I loved it. Why are your stories so AWSOME?
Skylan chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wahhhh u had me in tears! ) :

It was so touching!
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was really good. I like the idea of it :)
Queen GR chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
aaaw! thats kawaii.

oh, and I forgot to tack this onto my review for the cat story, you could pair Winry with Russell Tringham.