Reviews for A Second Chance
Jace Blackheart chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
thecookiemomma chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I love this story. I love the connections the two of them make, and the friendship that finally gets 'named.'
Zaraih chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
melraemorgan chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
Loved it!
The Watch Stander chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
I loved this! Not the usual ghost story and thank goodness a good ending. Really good twist from the beginning. Had me worried that Tony had done something that he would never recover from. So another good story, keep it up.

Space1Traveler chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
Nicely woven! Thanks.
peanutmeg chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
Wow, just...wow. This entire story just captivated me, and I love how this final chapter shows Gibbs and Tony's relationship. You've portrayed them perfectly, and it's just great all around. Thanks so much! :D
scryoko chapter 12 . 9/16/2010
*megawatt grin* Oh my god! I totally love this story. Everything was soooo well crafted and how it flowed. Absolutely brilliant. I loved how the story wasn't linear but Everything. Fit. In. Place.

You are a genius!

Even better, the characterizations are canon! I loved how you explored DiNozzo's guilt and depression, as well as Gibbs' own blame and guilt too. Very realistic and true to their character. And the plot thrown in. Holy crap, I did not expect that! I was completely blown away. While I was reading the beginning of the fic where Tony called Gibbs, I was thinking that, 'Hmm... that doesn't seem like something that Tony would do - that is, call him while he was trying to commit suicide.' But I read on anyways because nevertheless, the fic sucked me in. Then when I got to the middle of the story where the skipper told Gibbs that DiNozzo was attacked, at first I thought that was probably just an assumption on the skipper's behalf since the crime scene wasn't processed yet. But then when Tony said that he was attacked, then I started thinking, 'Wait, how could Tony have been attacked when he was talking on the phone with Gibbs about Jenny's death? Especially when Tony was suicidal? It didn't make sense.'

And then I got to the part where all the pieces came together, how and why Tony called Gibbs, and I figuratively went flying out the window because I was just THAT MUCH BLOWN AWAY because Everything. Fit.

Clearly, I'm still blown away because I keep repeating myself. Sorry about that. *blush*

I also loved the way you 'brought back' Kate in the story - I always did like her and was shocked when she died. :( So thank you for bringing her back, even though she wasn't. The bits that she had with McGee, Abby, and Ducky were awesome. When I read the summary of the fic where Tony wishes he were to take Kate's place, I thought it was the typical 'I wish I died instead, but then he gets shown how that idea isn't as great as he thought it would be and then in the end, things return to the way they were supposed to be' kind of fic. Not that I have anything against that, but I do so love it when fics have plot twists or go in a totally different direction than you expect them to.

Because that's what makes it interesting.

Because that's what makes you come back for more.

Um... I was wondering, would I be able to host this fic on my site? I will certainly indicate that the author is you and people would also be able to send you feedback too. My site is falling deep* and can be found here: .am/

Although I would hope you wouldn't mind, either way, thank you for sharing this awesome fic with us. I enjoyed it immensely.

It's fics like these that remind me why I love fanfiction. Thank you.

scryoko

P.S. I'm thinking this fic is complete, right? If so, you might want to mark it as 'Complete'. :)
violetwarnercobalt chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
great story! thanks for writing and sharing it!
CluelessKim chapter 12 . 7/2/2010
the whole story was good...one of the best I have read thus far...and I have read quite a few! Keep up the good work!
godsdaughter77 chapter 12 . 5/14/2010
Yah! Thanks for the new chapter! I love Gibbs taking care of Tony and you did a wonderful job showing it!
xenascully chapter 12 . 5/14/2010
just read this all the way through. i was impressed! nice job :)
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 12 . 5/13/2010
Oh, yay! I love revengeful Gibbs.
NickTonyK chapter 12 . 5/13/2010
Great story! I can't wait until you write another one!
AMAPADME chapter 12 . 5/13/2010
Oh yeah this is a great ending.

Of course for me Alexander Palas did not make it to the next sunrise.