Reviews for Pandora's box
afrozenheart412 chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
So everything is fine in the Browns' background, they were a normal and happy couple. Who then killed her? I didn't know that about Pandora, only the story about the box. Sid's theory is interesting, but I do wonder how it plays in this story. I adore how you are including everyone in this story. It is a real team effort.

You have left me with more whys and questions. This is good, because I want to see how this turns out. :)
kleinepfoetchen chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
I totally forgot to review here. This was another nice chapter, you're doing great with working on your first case!
kleinepfoetchen chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Nice update again! The case is continuing and it will be interesting to see if Sid's theory is right.
afrozenheart412 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Good, Danny and Lindsay get their night off. So she hit her head and has defense wounds...did he really kill her? I can see how Don, Mac, and Sheldon are suspicious but I wonder what the motive is? You have me hooked. :) Great job!
afrozenheart412 chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
They might have wanted a different ending to this romantic evening, but that is life. I hope that Jeff understands that they are only there to help, they will find out why she jumped or if she was pushed? Maybe?
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Danny reflecting on how time has flown was WONDERFUL! Danny and Lindsay will never have to worry about their parenting skills, they have raised a happy and healthy Lucy.

Favorite lines "I am," Lindsay told him. "And that's normal for a parent. But you should always remind yourself that no matter how tough times will be, we'll always stay her parents and after every fight she'll come back to us. We won't ever be useless for her. Just believe me, will you?"

Danny offered a smirk; the evidence that once again she had managed to get through to him and make him understand.

"I'll try to keep that in mind," he said then. With his smile widening, he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and drew her closer. "You're a great Mommy, you know that? And a great wife as well. Not that I ever had a doubt."
kleinepfoetchen chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Congrats on your first story! Those first two chapters are really great, like I told you, and I'm looking forward to the case and how you'll solve it.