Reviews for Triptocaine Blues
Aren Knightley chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
The amount of sarcasm in this one, 14-chartered fic is too damned high. Considering that I got the Ethan Mars/Madison Paige good ending, I didn't know I ship this ship until I read your fic. And do you n is what the best part about Jayden's sarcasm? (Aside from the, in my opinion, on point psych of the characters?) It was bloody hearing Jayden's sarcasm in his adorable accent.
MindOverMatter chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
First off: THANK YOU. Thank you SO MUCH for finishing this fic. I can't tell you how many times I re-read the chapters while waiting for the conclusion since I first stumbled onto this fic in 2010 (hint: it's a lot). Your story had etched its way into my brain for the better part of four years. The plotting, the characterization, the DIALOGUE-all of it was top notch and so, so vivid. Have you ever thought about writing a script? The zing of the banter between Norman, Madison, and heck even BLAKE was astounding and I seriously could not get enough.

The ending was perfect. I thought you used the plot of the game so cleverly and I just could not get enough of your version of Norman. In fact, I would be so happy if you just kept writing stories about the different cases of Norman because I absolutely loved the way you got into his mind. His backstory; his snarkiness; his perfect mix of arrogance, intelligence, and vulnerability all led to one terrific main character. I bet you could write the Norman Jayden DLC that never happened and it would be even better than what the original creators would've come up with.

Your Madison was also amazing. I loved how witty, determined, and smart you made her. Together, her and Norman were a FANTASTIC coupling and something I never would've thought of coming straight from the game. How you manifested such chemistry out of them I can only guess.

Just a humble opinion from one writer to another: my only constructive criticism for you was that the interior monologues (though fantastically written) slowed down the pacing a little and sometimes the adjectives would be repeated a little too much (for example, Ethan and the word "friendly" was used a lot in the chapter where he meets Madison in the hospital) but otherwise-amazing!

So again, THANK YOU for being such a terrific writer and for bringing this story to us and I hope to see more in the future!
crystalblue19 chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Lol the ending is perfect, glad to hear that Norman's ok and that Madison will be sticking with him through out it all. :3
crystalblue19 chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Aw, I hope he'll wake up soon and his mother sounds like such a sweetheart. The story about Sandra and the baby made me feel so bad for him, especially when she went ahead and got together with his drug councilor. :c
crystalblue19 chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
Wow, that was intense, so many twists and turns all the way to the end. Hopefully now after this, Blake and Norman can get along atleast a tiny bit and I love how Norman can still manage to be sarcastic while still so gravely injured lol.
crystalblue19 chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Ugh, Blake is such an ass, they finally managed to find and save Shaun and he just had to come and ruin it, didn't he? Oh well, hopefully Madison gets him and tells who the real killer is.
crystalblue19 chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
The characterization of everyone is so perfect and Jayden's backstory with his father is sad, can definitely understand why he'd be so against Ethan drinking the poison.
crystalblue19 chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Well, atleast with ARI gone, Jayden won't have too big a risk of dying though I'm glad he managed to get Ethan out of police custody. c:
crystalblue19 chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
Aw, this chapter was cute and a nice break from the craziness and I'm glad that we finally get to hear about Madison's childhood and why she has a problem with drugs and overdosing.
crystalblue19 chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Oh my goodness, the whole scene of Norman hallucinating was intense I was really worried that he was actually gonna die but thanks to Madison and the drug he'll be ok and hopefully won't be using the ARI anymore.
crystalblue19 chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Wow, I liked the whole backstory of the ARI and it's effects and how tripto is the only reason that Norman is still alive compared to the other agents - poor guy's been through a lot already and now I'm worried about his eye bleeding. D:
crystalblue19 chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Lol aw, the image of Norman with puppy ears and tail is cute. cx and that sounds like an interesting effect for the drug, it's like it has a somewhat similar effect like weed. xD
crystalblue19 chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Omg, Blake in a French maid outfit...ew. xD and I love the "it looks like you're petting the air" line. xD
crystalblue19 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Haha, I love their little banters in here, but looks like Jayden is going to be stuck with Madison now. x)
crystalblue19 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Oh, holy crap, poor Jayden for basically getting his ass handed to him by an old man - though he was snuck up on but still, the doc is pretty strong for his age. xD But yay for Madison beating him up with a baseball bat! :D