Reviews for Our Lips Can Touch
WraithRaider chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
Believe me, i know how much real life can get in the way so i was so excited to see an update on this one! I love this story and can't wait to see what happens with Randy and Evan.
Legacyequalsgaymodels chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
argh this wouldve been so much better if Ted thought Cody was back to his old ways, which he kinda is, and left him at the bar in a furry!

And really, dont think codes needs help from Jeff when he has had half the roster up his loose hole, possibly at the same time.
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Ok I finally read this. It's awesome! Like John CENA awesome! I love Evan! He is my fave! So this is gonna get you back off your ass and get you to finish this story with one big chapter. PLEASE FINISH THIS ATLEAST! IT CAN BE CONLUDED EASILY WITH A HUGE SEX SCENE WITH RANDY/EVAN, CODY/TED, and JACK/JOHN! PLEASE FINISH! JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER IS OKAY! FINISH!
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
OMG. I'm in love with this! And I love that song. It's what I listened to when I got my heart broken. Long story.

And please read my new story "life as a teenage werewolf." it's not wrestling but it's still good. Please read and review!
Codiasi4ever chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
one bastard down, one straightedge to go please!

preferably ted will get to break more than just his nose.
246kisses chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
Awww! I hope Randy can help Evan feel again.8P
BreyerRose chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
i love this story. i'm so glad that randy & evan are finally seeing how perfect they are for each other. although i do like the slow build up of their relationship. cant wait to see what else you come up with. great job -
sockospice chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
I love this story so much, glad to see another chapter. I like the pure aggression and revenge that Randy took, I can imagine that's quite a realistic response to anyone that messes with what's his. Can't wait for more
RhodesNDibiasefan chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
omg this story is AMAZING!
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This is a good story so far can't wait to read more!
King-Haschwald chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
that last part sounded so sexist.. but yea, I don't want it to take up aton of chaps so happy speedy recovery from your deflowern rape Evy!

hmm but what now, the dragon is slayed and all the princesses lived happily ever after with their princes :)

better at least have some graphic sex first ;)
Mizzy681 chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
Great chap, I really enjoyed reading this. I wonder what'll do next.

btw I really miss Miz in this story. any chance on him making an appearance, preferable paired with Jericho? :)
stripes31 chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
great update can't wait fore more
King-Haschwald chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
Oh plz plz plz pretty plz let the next chap involve Mr. Birdsnest and Sgt. Steroids geting bashed in the head till they bleed, then more until ted/randy feel their skulls break, then let them be set on fire!

thx in advance! :)
stripes31 chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Great chapter love it, can't wait for more
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »