Reviews for There's More Room In A Broken Heart
Please, please continue this story, it's brilliant
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 21 . 1/15
I will be following your truly well done and enjoyable story should you, hopefully, ever choose to return to it.

Thank you for an excellent read, thus far!
KneazleGriff chapter 21 . 1/1
This story is oddly addictive. You write very well and you certainly can spin a tale. Will you come back to this piece?

Anyway , wonderful fic.
KneazleGriff chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
It feels a bit strange to have Ron & Hermione be 2 years older than Harry, but I am eager to see your idea through. I've never encountered it before in Fanfiction (so, credit goes to you for creativity!), but I'm not deterred. It seems to me to be a great way for Ron and Hermione to be feel more like big bro and big sis than direct classmate peer, which. I'll admit, is an idea I like. :)
KneazleGriff chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Awww...Very sweet. I really like this. ;)
Blue Blossoms chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Ok this is quite confusing, u wrote Harry was 9 at the start and Ron,Ginny were older than him. So, unless u suddenly omitted the fact that harry had spent two years a Hogwarts and celebrated his 11th not 9th birthday it doesn't make sense, this chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
AMEI SUA FIC ATÉ AQUI,GOSTO DE SEVERO CUIDANDO DE HARRY FICA TÃO "FOFO", NÃO DEMOREMUITO PARA POSTAR NOVOS CAPITULOS ESTOU ANDIOSA.
BJS!
HALLEY PADALECKIACKLES
Guest chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Larenars chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
Really good story. Thanks for sharing and I hope life is treating you well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I just watched an old 80's educational video, so I read this in that voice.
evans137 chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
THIS is really really good. You must NOT stop writing - please continue this story! You really have to - it's very well written, an interesting plot, finally something new and I really enjoyed reading this 21 chapters - and I hope there will be more in the future .

I just don't understand why you made Harry 2-3 years younger than Ron and Hermione and even younger than Ginny - I've read your explanation but I still don't see a real reason.
And I kind of miss the relationship between Harry and his friends ( and Quidditch ;-) ) .
Jane chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING?! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS MEETING?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Control freak.
Severmentor chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
Dear Severus Redeemed,

Please continue this story - it's so good.
Teri1 chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
wow!

This is one of the most terrific fic that I've read in a very long time!

Congratulations, I love your fic. The characters, the fellings it is so well structurated. I love it.

Please continue soon I would like to read more of your story.