Reviews for Brown Eyed Girl
donna14 chapter 14 . 11/12/2014
I am rereading this wonderful story, again, and realized I did not ever leave a review! As with all your other Puck and Rachel stories I Loved This! This couple should have always been together!
JaToya chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
I freakin LOVE this fic. It just makes me really really happy. And I seriously dig the progression of Rachel and Noah's relationship. Extremely well done.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
OHMYGOD! This fic was already amazing and then you go and write "Kurt looks like he just fell face first into pussy..." and i'm choking on air, dying! I swear this deserves a better review but i need to give that line the recognition it deserves because with i can just PICTURE the facial expression he is making there are no more words needed for me to know exactly what he looks like.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
Love this story! Please write more Puckleberry! Thank you!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Totally!
raeganb123 chapter 14 . 5/25/2012
No this can't be the end! I expect a sequel!
orangetulips chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
Best story everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Slytherin84ever chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
Loved this story, Amazing, funny, sweet, and the way Glee should be, lol. Forget Finn and Rachel, it all about Puckleberry 3
sinfuego chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Here's a line that stuck out for me:

i"What you do best, Berry. Terrorizing the fuck out of everyone for their own good."/i
linq1 chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
So so so good! Luv ur fic.
Mrs.BiancaGrint chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
Ah! lol I love the movie reference to the Maltese Falcon! I watched that in my Humanities class last semester.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
This was wonderful. Very in character and great development.
denica chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
No no no no no no! You can't end the story! I love this story! I need more! Pleasee don't leave it like this, though its a great way to end the story, I really enjoy reading it and think your a great writer. I would really love to read more of this story, please carry it on please! There's so much you can do with it, your amazing pleasssssssseeeeeeee, she hasn't even told him she loves him yet! Please :)
bellakitse chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
Where have you been all my life? I've been reading your stories this morning and I'm in love with every word you write. You have Puck's voice DOWN. Great, great writing.
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I know this is an 'older' story of yours, but just wanted you to know that I'm looking forward to reading it! ...& I just LOVE Pucks internal dialog...too funny...& soooo "Puck"! lol