Reviews for Highscool Tennis will neverbethe same
Johana Michel chapter 3 . 1/19
me gusto mucho! deverias de continuarla xD
DragonFire Princess chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
xbamsod chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
You should continue writing as it is since I really like it this way. I really want to learn the secret behind Jessica's style.
Darkbalsara chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Keep going with what you have, its cute and original, once your done, then go back and rewrite so that it becomes more realistic
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
do what you think is best... you know better than anyone since its your story. though i do like the story you started to write.. _
Crazyanimelover1289 chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
I like the plot a lot (he he, that rhymed :3) but maybe you could make it an OT6 Fic? There are too little of those around. Pweeeeeeease? OT6 is like, the ultimate Yaoi pairing!
ArcSepierCiel chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Yay_i can't believe jessica just defeated fuji,cant wait 4 the next chapter,anyway tnx and gudluck updating again_
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
love it! can't wait for more!
idaydreamtoomuch chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Hmm...interesting...this is a pretty cool story, although I do find it a little exaggerated(can a 16 year old really beat the best world pros?), but anyways i hope to see this updated soon. :)
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
update soooooooon!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
update soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
NA chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Hey this story is really great, but it would be awsome if it were longer, like in chapters. It might sound rude, but can youa and will you lenghthen the story. Like whats Jessica's secret? And What was she trying to avoid thinking about? Overall great story, just make it longer,'k?

(P.S.-I'm not a member so...yeah, but i'm on the site more often than not...)
ryoma1995 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
love the plot.

it is really good and i would like to see more of it.

please update soon. :)
Irish07 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Kon-nichiwa!

The story is good and i like it. Though the sequence or this chapter is a bit fast, it is more of explanations also it lacks of the time description like "Next day" etc...

I am looking forward to your next chapters...
minimausal4 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Your story is cool. I hope you update soon.