Reviews for Love Is Madness
DorianGray91 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was so good! I loved the way the Hatter got his tenses all mixed up, his thought processes were wonderful. You're a talented writer missy :)
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I really like the way you've shown the Hatter's mind here - the whole a-little-sane-and-going-crazy-slowly state which makes him lose control sometimes. Of course, after the movie, we *obviously* do think of them as a pair - and you've shown that part very well. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Ryebred chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
THIS WAS BOMBASTIC! I totally LOVED it! Love all around!

(\/)

\/
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
AWWWW I WISH THE WAS MORE CHAPTERS!
narakunohime chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Loved it. 3
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wonderful job! LOVE IT!
NykGrimm chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Why is a raven like a writing desk? Because it can produce a few notes, tho they are very flat; and it is never put with the wrong end in front
Redfaerie chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
OMG! I just have to start out saying that I LOVE THE MAD HATTER! HIM AND ALICE SO BELONG TOGETHER! THIS IS HOW THE MOVIE SHOULD HAVE ENDED! THEY SHOULD BE TOGETHER! FORGET CHINA! SCREW CHINA! IT'S NOTHING SPECIAL! COME ON, WHAT DO YOU WANT, SOME ORANGE CHICKEN AND SOME PAPER OR MAGICAL MUSHROOMS, CRACK RABBITS, TINY EYE-STABBING MICE AND JHONNY DEPP AS THE MAD HATTER!

You know...It wouldn't be such a difficult choice for me...

Secondly,I absolutely ADORE the way you wrote into the Mad Hatter's mind. It was perfect and funny and sweet and wonderfully ADD :)

Thank you so much for writing this :)

_Redfaerie
St4rseeker chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This is nice. You captured the insanity rather nicely. I spot a few minor grammatical mistakes, but the rest is good. Keep up the good work.
grim grace chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Oh how extradifficuallity wonderful. This is definitely going on my favorite list. Keep on writing!
Katharina von Valois chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Hey,

The only thing that was confusing was the sudden change in point of view. maybe an indicator would have been helpful even if it was only in form of a line separating the parts.

Other than that, I really really liked the story. I really liked reading the Hatter's and Alice's thoughts, good job!
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
THIS WAS SO CUTE!

Man, you have no idea how badly I wanted to see them kiss at the end of Burton's film.

I mean, they're so perfect for each other, and it really seemed like there was something more going on between them.

This was both adorable and amusing-you captured their voices perfectly; especially Hatter.

:D

LOVE!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Great one-shot.
RosePetal-Luminescence-Mel-Bel chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aw... So sweet! ;)
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
AH! I LOVED IT! It was so cute and fit them perfectly!