Reviews for Phoenix
Hiddensecret564 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is so wonderful! I love how they got their hearts!
The Bystander who doesn't care chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Totally love you for writing this.
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
crash lareau chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
O.M.G. I loved this story! It was amazing! I mean, Axel acted just like Axel, Larxene was just like Larxene...They even got their hearts in the end! Woo hoo! And that thing about the phoenix in the closing was very deep. You did great! Keep it up!
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Heh, this was amusing, as I like Larxel. I would have preferred more of an explanation as to why they are not only alive but with hearts though. It felt kind of out of place somehow. (Now I've yet to play the DS game, so if there's an explantion/theory from there I apologize.)

Cya!
Claudii chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I really liked this story :)

I hope that Axel and Larxene get hearts of their own, they are too awesome to die :'(

And I loved Axel's nicknames for Larxene, they were funny XD
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Nice story, though I'm not a big fan of Axel/Larxene. It's hard to do that pairing without making at least one of them a little OOC.
UnVeRsEd chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
8D

that gods of bad gifts aren't payin' ya a visit today, Wolfe!

You got their personalities *PERFECT* especially Larxene~! Her reactions were completely in character XD "Can I help you? Or do you want to touch me there again?" That made me laugh so hard.

Haha... sparkplug... i LOVE that... i might use it in my fic, i'll give you credit for the nickname XD

LOVELY Larxel fic. 3
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
AWESOME~!
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
ANGEL.

YOU MADE ME USE VERY IMPORTANT CAPS IN MY SAYING THAT THIS WAS FRAGGIN EPIC AND I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND OM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

Seriously. This is just, so... Absurdly awesome and adorable and the mental image of Larxene 'petting' Axel's hair made me smile. Muchlies. Plus, the ending was awesome and sweet and... just epic. Yay. Go Axel~

I'm gonna try not to go all emo and say something like, 'oh ** even with writers block you're better than me -angst- -emo- -Roxas- ' so I'll just be thrilled it's for be and run away with it. And squeal. Did I squeal in the begining of this review?

Guess not. So here.

OMGSQUEL.

...That's about it. But. Um. Yeah.

Bai~
Handwritten chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I have a special place in my heart for Larxel :D (and implied is always good, since it makes it more IC!)

I liked it. And also that Axel accidentally groped Larxene searching for her heart ;D

though how Larxene went all that time without noticing her new heartbeat is so like her! :3 oblivious!

A nice read for a sunday. Hope you write something like this again soon :)

~Handwritten
Dramatic Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Haha... I love it. P Great, another pairing I have to keep up with. *sighs*

"Um, excuse me?" She snarled, her knives leaping to her hands. "Can I help you? Or do you want to touch me there again?"

...XD *rofls* Well, anyway... Nice job, and... Not much else I can say. Sparkplug... *giggles*