Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
j girl chapter 14 . 1/8
Wedding scene,WEDDING scene *chanting getting louder* and trust EVERYONE wants to read the wedding night ;)**
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Jajajaja this is so weird as in why nobody does anything? Jajajaja.
Liked it anyways xD
Thelostloser chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
And you still haven't finished it... Dang you making me all happy and then making me wait. I personally think there should be a sequel... Maybe some drama kinda thing but I really enjoyed this story!
Thelostloser chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
I'm just waiting for her to find out he was killing everyone.. And she belongs to him... Yes. This is. This is good. Keep going...
Thelostloser chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Wow... That's pretty... Terrifying. I'm kinda scared that she is going to join him in the killing spree... But I hope not. I'm going to. Keep reading. (Keep it up!)
Ellana chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
I really like this story and I hope you write the wedding scene! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
Best fan fiction I have ever read!
LadyBookworm80 chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
Hi. I just stumbled onto your story and I love it! I can hardly wait to see what you come up with next.
Silver Moon 1993 chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
are you going to update any time soon
Mr. Peabody's Wife chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
I love it! :)
xMaddDancerx chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Can we have a wedding chapter :) is it a possibility? This is so good!
Black Bloody Rose Dragon chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Nice job so what happens next
annemarie chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
i thought the story was already done before because i could remember that alice was sent back and was pregnant with hatter's baby and her father tried to kill her but hatter stops him so where is the rest
louisejtwin2 chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
Omg you have to finish this!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Just two questions, where did the ring come from and in the beginning of the last chapter you talk about Alice going back, but then in the story all it says is that tarrant had a dream, so what's that about?