Reviews for The Mr Mom Job
mlynch13 chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
sooooo good!
ReademUp chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Bravo! Miss Meggie you did a sensational job on this! Is Rise and Rise Again...started, or maybe, finished? I want to read more of your wonderful writing! I'll check in fan-fic to see if you have anymore! Thank you for sharing your awesome writing talents! Love and (((HUGS)))
ReademUp chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Man, I sure do hope you have something really ugly up your sleeve when the Team takes down Tana and Mark! Yep, I do have a warped side! That bastard, Mark, I wouldn't have left him with his manly parts! OMG, I really love this story...I am imagining everything! To me that's good writing! I'll have to do more tomorrow or Sunday...but, I will be back soon! Love and (((HUGS)))
ReademUp chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
I finally got back to this wonderful story! It made me smile and get the warm fuzzy feeling inside, again! Thank you so much for making my otherwise stressful, shitty day a little happier! I can't wait to read more...I love your style of writing! Keep at it Miss Meggie! Love and (((HUGS)))
ReademUp chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
So Parker pulled it off with a Post-it note! LOL I just knew Parker was going to teach her to pick a lock...but I'm starting to get the feeling this lesson is going to come in handy somewhere in this story! The way you had Eliot explain to Parker what it was like when he first realized that Katie Beth's love was the unconditional love a child has with a parent...was so freaking awesome. That would be the only way Parker would have comprehended the feeling. I'm also getting an inkling that this might lead to something between Parker and Eliot. But, I will add, I am often wrong! And, I don't cheat...I promise I won't go to the last chapter to find out! I just like to follow the story! (((HUGS))) I'll try to catch the rest tomorrow! Have a great night!
ReademUp chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Oh Miss Meggie...I really do love this story! I got my laughs an giggles in this chapter..and I'm starting to fall in love with Katie Beth...she reminds me of my grand son in her attitude! A little surprised that it was Parker who stepped up and put Katie to bed...but, I can't wait until she has to explain it to Eliot! But, in my opinion, Parker would be the only one who could get away with pulling if off! Many thanks to you for sharing this wonderful story, your time, and your writing skills! And, a nod and a wink to your Beta Fleur! Catch you at the end of the next chapter!
ReademUp chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Well, I asked for it! Smiles, the warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart, the laughs at the rest of the team...thank you! The way you are portraying Eliot as a father is just right, not too over the top, just plain right. I've always thought his character would be a great father, but I just assumed it would be after the team broke up. But, that's ok..it's your story and I am really enjoying it! Keep up the good work! (((HUGS))) On to the next chapter!
ReademUp chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
First of all Miss Meggie...Hi, I'm a fan-fic junkie! I just got done reading your first chapter and I have to say...WOW! This is a whole new story line for me and I can't wait to see how your creative mind will make my imagination go through all the emotions! I love twists and turns, surprises, anger, sadness, happiness...OK..you get the picture! You keep writing and posting, sweetie and I will keep reading and COMMENTING! Nema trained me well on the commenting part! I am off to the next chapter...talk to you soon! (((HUGS)))
floralisette chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
This story is flat out sweet, and I would love to read a sequel.
messersmontana chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
This was such a sweet story. I love the idea of Eliot as a father. Love how Parker and Eliot are getting closer too.
dorkiedits chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
this chapter had me rollin. i loved. i really love stories that make me laugh. also eliot is really cute with katie beth.
mswriter07 chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
This is totally sweet and awwww...just made me feel all mushy inside. checking the sequel out now. :) Eliot a daddy...yay!
LissaMarie chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
You were totally right...I love your Parker. And Eliot was sufficiently daddy-like without being out of character at all. Katie Beth is adorable. Off to read more.
txfantasystar chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Daddy Eliot's so cute! Awesome idea, awesome story. I loved it.
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 8/3/2010