Reviews for Crazy
Xerxes-nii chapter 20 . 7/30
No no no I dont't forgive you that easily. I just discovered this awesome fanfiction and I really really REALLY need to know what will happen story is differently. I've never read something like that. The idea is fantastic. I woulwould'nt even think about something like that. I inspirating me. I didn't know what that specific part of the brain was. I needed to look it up xD
Please continue as fast as you can because their is someone waiting for the next chapter.
I'm looking forwart to the next chapter
Love Xerxes-nii 3
Tikiparrot613 chapter 12 . 6/10
I didn't finish the chapter yet, but... I just wanted to let you know that this made me cry... I have tears running down my face right now and I'm sniffling. So...thank you. :')
Adieu-KKZ chapter 20 . 5/27
I am in a literal ball, crying in my room because of this story. It was so AMAZING! Please please please come back. I miss your stories... Did I mention it has been THREE YEARS! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Sobbing chapter 20 . 5/24
Oh mewh gawd,
Why every Robin fics that I considered incredible always left unfinished with the author disseapeared don't know where on earth.
The heeeeeeeeeell, sometimes I regret for reading fics like these 'cause they always haunt me in my goddamn dream.
Ouch, This is sad. I never got my peace.
UGHHH whyyyy
U have to publish more! This is my favorite fanfic everything is awesome about this fanfic. Don't keep all your fans waiting.
Bleachigo15 chapter 19 . 2/23
I love this story with a passion. The plot is really original. I loved ch 19 so much, the interactions between zori and Robin are so cute! Plz upda ASAP
Funk Punk chapter 20 . 2/4
Please update :,(
Guest chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY ITS SO BLOODY GOOD . I'm not expecting you to write straightaway but I hope you havrent forgotten about this .
iamsassy112 chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
Your work is really awesome and it is very unfortunate for me to find this story only recently... and what frustrates me the most is finding out that this story is on hiatus and was last updated 2 years ago. Huhuhu... T_T... 2 years of being on-hiatus is killing me...
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
Goodness! Then get that re-write going! I'm waiting! This story is wayyyy too good to let die!
DangoCorn chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
THIS IS JUST AMAZING. It's a real bummer that it's not finished. I especially like this fanfiction because you didn't go too extreme with the romance between them, which makes them stay in character. I hope, even though it's been years, that one day you'll decide to post another chapter c:!
Although I'm no pro writer at all, in my opinion, you did WONDERFULLY.
TetraDSerket chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Hey! I know it's been a while since this was stopped, but please continue it! I want to know what happens next!
Cutie 123 chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
You abandoned the story
evenstar1989 chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
Hi! Hope ur doing fine in ur personal life.. Just wnted u to know that I'm willing to wait for the nxt chapters, but I do hope u update real soon 'cause it's been like almost 2 yrs now?
Anyway, I'm gonna go crazy if u don't update this awesome story soon! XD