Reviews for Crazy
unstablemolecule chapter 21 . 8/2
Wow. Just wow. First of all I just want to say that this was a really beautiful story, and I've always had hope that one day you will update it after that cliffhanger; when I saw the alert I got all excited and then just plain disappointed (and kind of vexed?) when you said u were abandoning it and you also jumped ship on top of that.

Oh and P.S. totally just my opinion, but I don't think Frobin will ever happen.

Peace out! And good luck to your future endeavors.
THIS GUY IS MAD chapter 21 . 7/14
ok sooo this is not rly for u but for ur friend. CUZ WTF THERE WILL NEVER BE A FRANKY AND ROBIN TOGETHER ITS ONLY ZORO AND ROBIN SRS :( (no offence)
Just wtf! Robin and Franky will never in the entire universe will happen! -.-
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 21 . 7/7
WOOOOOW!

I really want to be understanding but...its hard.

After all of that, your a abandoning the story? On a cliffhanger?

Lesson learned: never invest too much into good fanfic until then have "completed" by their name.
Polyamory chapter 21 . 7/5
a pity, the worst writers can do is leaving so many readers on a cliffhanger for years and than abandon the story.

Congratulations, you did it!
Rod Vulpine chapter 13 . 6/25
Dammit the answer is right under the Straw Hats noses! Zoro needs to become Robin's memory sponge! Dammit! Let her hold onto you bakka! XO
XsAkUrApeTaLsX chapter 1 . 5/24
I'm still waiting for you to update this! TT_TT I have read this ever since I was still just a reader here. And now I've made an account and started writing stories, I am still waiting for your update...
CrookedMoonlight chapter 20 . 5/23
please updats soon
CrookedMoonlight chapter 1 . 5/23
awhh i love it! i had to skip some parts as im not that far into the anime and manga yet! but you have the characters spot on!
Adieu-KKZ chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
Oh, gosh pleaee update this!
Xerxes-nii chapter 20 . 7/30/2015
No no no I dont't forgive you that easily. I just discovered this awesome fanfiction and I really really REALLY need to know what will happen story is differently. I've never read something like that. The idea is fantastic. I woulwould'nt even think about something like that. I inspirating me. I didn't know what that specific part of the brain was. I needed to look it up xD
Please continue as fast as you can because their is someone waiting for the next chapter.
I'm looking forwart to the next chapter
Love Xerxes-nii 3
Tikiparrot613 chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
I didn't finish the chapter yet, but... I just wanted to let you know that this made me cry... I have tears running down my face right now and I'm sniffling. So...thank you. :')
Adieu-KKZ chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
I am in a literal ball, crying in my room because of this story. It was so AMAZING! Please please please come back. I miss your stories... Did I mention it has been THREE YEARS! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Sobbing chapter 20 . 5/24/2015
Oh mewh gawd,
Why every Robin fics that I considered incredible always left unfinished with the author disseapeared don't know where on earth.
The heeeeeeeeeell, sometimes I regret for reading fics like these 'cause they always haunt me in my goddamn dream.
Ouch, This is sad. I never got my peace.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/27/2015