Reviews for Breaking out of the Closet
RandomBushGirl chapter 1 . 2/19
aaah
I love fanfics like these! none of that UsUK junk
just brotherly fluff!~
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
THAT IS MOHOGANY! XD
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
isn't Asia a continent not a country? if it is a country, then I a.m. fucking stupid.
Motivation is Dying chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
It reminds me of the time when I got stuck in my aunt's small bathroom when I accidentally closed the door with too much force. Good thing was, I got out after a few minutes.

The story's good. I like it.
camry72 chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Lol. Funny. I got locked up in a closet when I was about 5 too. I just wanted to see the Christmas decorations and this closet was one of those that was locked from the inside but had not locks on the outside. Meaning if you wanted to be set free you have to get someone outside to open the door for you. I don't even know why they lock from the inside. What's the point! It's not like the things in there were going to escape.
JayandNya4evr chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Man, I love this sooo much! Great story! :D
ascendedlight chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
oh my goodness ahaha that was soooo funny! XD
Yukito Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
That was HILARIOUS XD Most IC humor USUK fic i've read! Iggy is definitely not weak as the looks and America is just plain adorable! Oh and the poor mahogany door :D
I love your other hetalia oneshots as well! They're funny and lighthearted and downright well-written :)
Sakura-Hime 12345 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
DUDE IGGY. A CLOSET? WOW GETTING DESPARATE.
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
eh, not as good as ER but still AWESOME!
MagicRose37 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
The ending... :Dg
Akun Saya chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Simple yet funny. Although not that simple too. It's difficult to understand why I drawn to this story.
PirateIggyJones chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I've read this story multiple times over the last few years and it's still funny!
Meiwriter chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
XD!
ScarlettAngel2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I liked this a lot! England definitely isn't as weak as some authors want to make you believe.