Reviews for Fullmetal Thunder
Wow! This is a very amazing story u have here! I love how u wrote it and the angst is killing but there were also humor! I love the story very much! Keep on writing and please don't give up on it! ;)
PurpleFlyingBird chapter 14 . 5/26
Please don't take five years to update! I absolutely love this story and your ideas for it! I love how Ed can talk to Ash and his friends as well as pokemon. Another idea that is one of my favorites of this story is Ash's dreams of Edward, I can't wait to see their reactions when Edward finds out. Roy and Riza being there too is also cool. It's just overall one of the best Fullmetal Alchemist crossover I've read so far, and I'm really eager to read the next chapter. I can't wait for you to update, please don't lose heart in this story! Keep it up :)
Elisarah chapter 14 . 5/19
It is actually a little hard for me to picutre Ed's voice coming out of a Pikachu XD
Considering the fact that Vic Mignogna actually did the voice of Keldeo in "Pokemon: Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice". So I dunno just a little hard for me haha XD
But its still an entertaining story though! :)
I love this story a lot! I've been reading it for the past year. I can't wait for the next!
Blackcrow8 chapter 14 . 3/5
I really hope this updates soon! You're a great writer, and this story has an awesome plot. It's unique and interesting and I really wanna know what Pokemon, if any, that Al will be! Take your time in writing, as I know life can get in the way. Just don't give up!
Me chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
You should of called this story fullmetalpipsqueek! LoL
BrinaBoo chapter 14 . 11/9/2015
Had to reread the whole story because I love it so much. Please update regularly now? I only recently started reading this, but according to other reviews and the beginning of the chapter, it had been three years?! I know it can be hard to continue stories, but try to keep up with this one, please?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
I just. I well... I will just ignore that life spans uh thing. ...
Evelynn Coronet chapter 15 . 10/9/2015
Please update soon, cliffhangers are awful and this is a really interesting story. It leaves me with so many questions, and I'm dying to know more!
TenableCape9819 chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
PLEASE review soon. I really like this story, and want more. So here is the love you need, LLOOOVVVEEE!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
can i have a cake too? also, you must know i am enjoying the story because i am still reading it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
this is a review, i like this story! :3 also, can i have a cookie too?
Guest chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
Wow I wonder if everyone will come in, like Winry maybe or even Hughes caused he died a long time ago. I really love this story since Ash is a bit grown up and everything is serious but has its lighthearted moments like the reaction to Team Rocket. Would Al be a pikachu? Since they are brothers.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/14/2015
Wow, i wonder if everyone is gonna be in this or not. That battle scene was awesome. I hope Ed will learn how to fight soon.
Days358-2 chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
Ha ha i can't wait for the next one!