Reviews for It takes two
SarahS chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Yes! Wonderful!

You're getting it Goku

Now, when to expect an update

'looks at update date'

...

Argh!
No! This will probably never get updated! It's a great story.

Waha!
Nazia chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
I BEG YOU... WRITE SOMETHING PLEASEEEEEEE... ONE OF THE FEW DBZ STORIES i love... Please update now ;(
Nazia chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
So much suspense and humor in it. Its superb!
Nazia chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
OMG! GOKU'S SECRETS ARE OUT! He's quite a pervert ;)
Nazia chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
That prince is way fucked up than vegeta ever was! Hope he dies soon.
Nazia chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
LOL, chichi thinking goku's gay was hilarious!
Nazia chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I read this before but I'm reading it again and reviewing this time :)
stacy.deitz chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Come on finish this already. I love this story. Plzzzzzzz... I love love it love it. The best story yet.
Cindi chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Great story. Goku is so innocent.
Soki chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
.God! I never thought there was a goku-chichi story this good in this site! All I had come across them before are really depressing... Its always about divorce or cheating each other, killing/hating each other and the usual rubbish sterotypes in the western dbz fandom... goku, being a blithering idiot and chichi, a frying pan wielding crazy bitch :T these writers don't know anything about proper characterisation. I hope you will be able to complete this fic :)
Wynora chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Aih I am praying to who ever is up there that you'll update some day, any day. -_-
Just a reader1 chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
This is an awesome story so far! Its so interesting and especially Goku discovering he's doing no evil things to Chichi! XDD hope you update soon! :D
Just a reader1 chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Finally they're safe and what a Brilliant chapter!
Just a reader1 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Goku's a pervert after all! XDD
Just a reader1 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Man, whoever that creep is... he sure picked the wrong person's wife to mess with in the entire universe!