Reviews for Marinella Armando: Ace Attorney
Sapphiet chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
wow this is really good well done! it's funny as well :) good luck on the next chapter. keep up the good work! update soon! w
BriBriForYouToEat chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Kind of a filler, but still good nontheless. I guess you couldn't do much with Mari in the hospital

The humor was good, and I liked the 10 questions game Marinella and Ema played. It got to tell us a few things about the characters. Tehe, MilesxMarinella.

Yay, Klavier's first appearance, too

I like CainxEma. 3 I wanna see more moments, the relationship is cute.

As said before, filler but still good. Continuee
PrincessCross chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
To the comment below me, I think you mean terrfic;;;

I really do appreciate the review and you taking your time into making a review for my story, but next time please try not to mess up with the words. Terrible means the total oppisite of Terrific and when other people read the comment they may misunderstand it. I would appreicate it when more if you fix your mistakes next time or use a more simple word like good or bad if you do not speak or write english that well. Please take my comment into consideration and Thank you for your time.
Noctis chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This story is terrible!

Cain and Marinella are very funny. I like their personnalities, your characters are awesome.

(Sorry for this review and my mistakes, I'm French, and I really suck to speak English...X) )

Tu commences à parler français, non? Je suis toujours là pour rectifier les quelques mots si tu veux ;). I stop to speak french...
vampyuuki14 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
cain is so sweet love the story any why was Mia killed? was she n the mafia or something?
Smart Aleckette chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Have I mentioned that I like those little lines you slip in, like Marinella's line about not being sure whether to hit Cain or thank him? They're amusing. XD

I have no real suggestions for what you could do next chapter, but I'm curious to see how you pull this off.
BriBriForYouToEat chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Hm, great chapter as always. I loved the Cain/Ema arguing scenes; it's great that you can add successful comic relief to your story. :D

Haha, and I noticed the Miles/Marinella scene there, as well as Cain/Marinella. ;D

Continue!
DarkMarionette182 chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
YAY! U finally updated! hmmmmm...suggestions...um, well, i assume the next chapter would be about the case...so maybe since miles is alredy prosecutor...ummmm, i would assume that after Mia's and Mariella's phone call, Mariella would be suspicious of Redd White from the get-go, so maybe she would do a little investigation of her own. I dont know, i'm just trying to get u out of ur writers block,i know them like salt knows pepper...Writer's block is a bitch. so ya, maybe if you rolled with that,idea's would start to form.. maybe play the caseoncemore, to get the feeling of it, hehe well this review is alredy loooong,so bye bye

ur faithful reviewer and reader,

DM182 (u may call me Zuzu if u like, everyone does )
Smart Aleckette chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Sorry for the late review, but I haven't had a whole lot of time on my hands lately. Better late than never, right? :)

I loved the Jake and Director Hotti cameoes. They made me laugh, especially Jake's indifference toward Cain's safety near the beginning. XD

And. . . well, I guess that's it for now. (I fail at reviews. XD)
vampyuuki14 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
I love how in this chapter the princess is showing her soft side and again I live Cain,Marianella reminds of Sanzo from Saiyuki.I really liked it please pretty please continue 3
BriBriForYouToEat chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Hm, Marinella and Cain are interesting together. I've noticed some character development so that's always good.

I really liked the ending. It was deep and meaningful. Possible foreshadowing?

Anyways, good as always. Continue as soon as you can. :D
vampyuuki14 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Wow is so good I really liked is so cute how he flirts with the princess. Please finish this story i really like it.
Smart Aleckette chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I generally don't read OC stories because we have a lot in my home fandom (Warriors), and they suck. Your fic does not suck. Yours is quite good and has potential, but there are some things you might want to look into fixing up.

First, you have a punctuation issue that crops up quite frequently. For example, you'll write this:

"Miss Armando." Marinella corrected the sweating detective.]

It should be:

"Miss Armando," Marinella corrected the sweating detective.]

Now, if you weren't going to add something like "he said," "she retorted," or, in this case, "Marinella corrected," you would you use a period instead of a comma.

Also, I love your description. It's detailed and I can picture the characters clearly in my mind. At the same time, the way I basically read the story is, "dialogue, introduction of character, HUGETEXTBLOCKOFDESCRIPTION, continue story as normal." Maybe think of a better way to integrate the character description than just sticking a paragraph on what they look like into the story.

Also, Cain is corny as a character. I like him. A lot. :) Plus, Marinella is awesome, and I'm kind of worried by what you said about her and Diego possibly not being full siblings. . . o_O
Spanish-Flower chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I love this story! I hope you continue and update fast
BriBriForYouToEat chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Lav it. c: I think you should definitely continue.

Haha, I love Marinella and Cain's personalities. 8D They click very well.

Can't wait to see what they'll do during the real cases. 8D