Reviews for Blue Streak
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This was just awesome. :D Poor Sam. Very cool drabble idea!
KatyMM chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Well that was definitely different! Poor Sam "spouting algebra".

Very original and I liked it a lot!
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Ooh baby - rosy with food made me shiver. And Sam can't stop talking. Loved it.

Phoebe
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
ok so I pretty much loved that, Oh and HAPY BIRTHDAY!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Oh dear! Is this like a speech demon or something? Just keeps people talking. Hope it wears off soon. Poor Sam! Glad Dean was at least able to kill it! :)
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Talking a blue streak! Excellent! What kind of monster was this? Or did you make it up? Thanks for sharing!
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh, nice one! I LOVE this idea, wouldn't mind seeing a longer fic of this.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Whoa, that was different. Creepy and well-done.
BowsLB chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
haha excellent. i like the concept. makes me wonder what you had in mind for his "helplessly vocalizing" bit.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I liked this. It was a completely entertaining little tale. :-)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Great work, really interesting.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wonderful! I love it! What a fantastic idea! And there were so many beautiful descriptions and sentences I am soaking up! I feel like the critter, though I hope I won't face the same end:-) Rosy with food! Words are so very, very important to me and I love you so much for including that! And I'll be sure to open the door for Dean and pie, when they arrive:-)

LOVE
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
*sighs happily* *cuddles fic*

I don't know why, but I just totally LOVED this one. Loved the concept of a fugly thriving on human voices... loved Sammy all feverish and sweaty on the couch unable to shut up... and then Dean just slipping in as silent and deadly as a panther and slicing the baddy's throat in one smooth, wicked movement. Mostly it's Dean doing the kill I love here. Then Dean, probably covered in the fugly's blood, just going to his kid brother and takes care of him...

Yeah. Loves.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is a new and different kind of monster of the week - I like it a lot...intriguing, and could merit expanding methinks!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I think you're brilliant. And I am digging these drabbles so far. It is like a game of where's the idiom. Nice job. Love the stringy hair and the winking Dean. So much confidence being conveyed in that one gesture. *purrs*