Reviews for Empires of the Mind
Montara chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
They are safe! And happy! And Charlie is ok with her having abilities.

Thank you for sharing your story! I loved reading it!
Montara chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
They made it! :D
Montara chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
They managed to find her! :D
Montara chapter 14 . 11/22/2015
Maybe Rose should work at making herself invisible while doing her own magic, that could be very useful in the future.

I'm glad Bella could hold everybody at a distance and that Edward is able to talk to her!
Montara chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
NOOOO
Montara chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
They talked about what happened...poor Bella, that was indeed terrifying, walking on eggshells to not be thrown out.

They kissed! :)
Montara chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
They are finally doing something to get rid of those people for good!
Montara chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
Those guys are getting even more dangerous. Maybe they should seek help from the police or someone who has the power to put those guys away?
Montara chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
Wow! A lot has happened is such a short time. I wonder if this was a good thing and they will start to trust each other and work better as a group or she'll leave and they'll have to rescue her?
Montara chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
That went well...
Montara chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
What happened with Edward and Bella?! And now they'll have an unknown guy after them...:
Montara chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Edward is determined to find something bad at her :
Montara chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
I can understand Edward not trusting her since he can't read her mind. After all, their lives are constantly in danger. But it was hard to see Bella treated like that by him.
Montara chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
Nice gadgets! Me wants some :))

Edward tried to read her mind and she defended herself...bet he didn't expected that!
Montara chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
I'm glad Alice got to her before the others could. They saved her! :)
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »