Reviews for When I Look At You
will chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
that was a great story,the detail was nice and i see a good 2nd chapter on the beginning was kind of heartwarming in a way,and the ending wasn't that bad at all.
Mijumaruwott chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Awesome fanfic and nice interweaving!
Yewsii chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Wow! It's so sweet! I love it! WOW! AMAZING! I WUV IT! YAYZ! WOO-HO! (I must be REALLY happy today to give so many complements)

P.S. I love all your storys...
Pearlshipping rules. Love rules... Maybe thats why my name means rose. (There is a GUY who i would describe as gardenia! secret love I think...
XxJamxX chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
*sniffle* that was so kawaii and so beautifully written! I loved all of it, i love the lyrics at the end. I could so imagine Dawn saying that last past. Once thinking about it, the lyrics are REALLY pretty and go REALLY well with the story! I liked how u placed it in sunyshore! My fave city in all the pokemon games! U can really picture her standing there and Ash being all friendly to Lil' Pikachu :) You made a great song fic and I wish u the best to getting the 2nd Chapter of Pressed Love done! I'll be keeping an eye out for u!

XxJamxX
Starry Eyed chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I L-L-LOVED IT! Okay u have officially turned me into a Pearlshipper :D D: that was not horrible! u LIE! Give yourself a pat on the back! LOL this is also the only song I like of Miley's :) and u made an excellent scene to go with it!
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That was enjoyable. Good story from start to finish! Write more Pearlshipping! You're good at it! Adios!
patri-300 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Aww that was soo awsome and cute and fluffy I loved every second of it, even though it had no plot it was awsomely fluffy and no it wasn't a mess it was well writen. Well that's just my opinion . I loved it!
xStart.a.RIOTx chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Mm mm mm! This fanfic was pure awesomeness!

Why would you even say it's horrible?

That's a LIE.

This fanfic was a great one, a sweet one, a cute one (;

Better than what I write. Seriously.

Keep it up

P.S. I also like this song! It's one of the ONLY songs of Miley's that I actually like (but I don't really like HER :P)
MissCheckMate123 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
It's about TIME u put this up! I've been waiting 4 this like... 4eva! Anyways! STOP IT! This was an amazing story and was NOT suckish XD trust me! I should know! Compare my stories to all and who kicks butts? You! XD I Loved It. Spell it out 2 me! IT :D you're on a roll! Keep it up :) loved everything about it! Never seizes 2 amaze me!

RiDa
SatoXHika chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Great! Another great Pearlshipping song fic from the one and only Destiny WOO! Stop putting yourself down girl! I thought that story was incredible and the song choice & setting complemented each other really well and it was balanced as well! It really made my day!

Keep up the brilliant work and I can't wait 4 the next chapter of 'Pressed Love' and your other future works :D
Pureness chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
aww that wasn't bad! Actually it was fantastic! I really enjoyed it! Loved that they were star gazing, it was all romantic and such :D
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
this is great look forward 4 more
Beautiful Jade chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This story was NOT horrible! I loved it so much!
Geny35 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
That was another great story about Ash and Dawn! And the ending was great and not suck-ish!