Reviews for Screw Destiny, and Can I Borrow a Shirt?
Catslynw chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I liked this and I share your opinion of some of Sam's clothing. Frankly, the one area where the show has some continuity issues is in reusing clothing that was damaged beyond repair in previous eps. At least they're always careful not to damage Dean/John's leather coat.
Von chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Yay, awesome story!

Very very sweet. I've always wanted to read a story where Sam and Dean were back in time but it's super rare.

I have a new fondness for banana shirts.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Awesome story! Great treat for me on my birthday :-). I was super excited when I saw the email that *you* had posted a new story. I always love your work! No exception this time. Great missing scene.

Thanks so so much! :-)

kat.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Fantastic story, I have to say I totally love the fact that Dean finally shared some of his childhood with Sammy about their mom. I can just imagine how much that would have made Sam's day!
casammy chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
excellent history of that lost scene, dean always worries abou sammy and I suppose that at soon as anna to kill to sammy , dean redoubled her cares, until now I am asked so that they want dead to sammy and it wants that it dead , since zach was of the plan that sammy is the vessel of lucifer, rare no?. Hugs . My msm is
Noninone chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Awesome oneshot!
rog457 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Terrific story. I loved the description of Sams shirts, and I guess you are right finding shirts that would fit him at second-hand or good-will would be really tough, so he would wind up with really odd clothes.

I really liked the line about Dean not having any strong feelings about Sams clothes, that sounds exactly like Dean.

Its nice that Dean finally shared some of his memories of Mary with Sam. I can understand why he wouldn't before, besides the pain involved, Dean didn't have much that was his, that he didn't have to share, but his memories were his alone.
ames 449 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
great job with this one. I really enjoyed the bromance without it being too soppy. You always capture the characters so well - especially when Dean's outwardly snarking but inwardly panicking. I liked the little insights into Sam's shirts too. They really do dress him in some random colours! I mean... are the shirts REALLY necessary anyway? Clothes are overrated! And an Impala cake! Gotta love that :) Nice touch with creating mom memories! As always, you make the boys feel real when you write them.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
O-we!

That was just so amazing and I ask one simple, question...

Why the hell can't we see something like this on the show?

Super good writing!

I bow to you!

Karen
Dianne chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
That was great! My husband calls some of the shirts the character Sam wears blouses ... until I pointed out that he had one just like one he wore in season one from Old Navy. It's a guy shirt but it has this ... sort of crinkle in the soft tee shirt material right where the buttons are that sort of make it a little like a blouse. Anyway, I enjoyed the story and the brotherly moments very much. Jared Padalecki wore a shirt at the

Vancouver convention for photo ops that is very much like the one he wears in the show. It was a long sleeve checked one. My son and I got to get a pic with JA and JP and it was so much fun! We got a really fun shot of them 'strangling' us. People at the convention really talked about the shirts so the story was really interesting. Thanks as always!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
One of my least favourite Sam shirts bites the dust - ha! Nice one! You captured both boys voices beautifully, and this was a really interesting and convincing missing scene before poor old Cas arrives back.
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I thought you did a great job with the brothers having a serious discussion about the events from the episode and the natural topic of their past and especially Dean's memories of family life before the fire and YED.

Very nice tag!

DM
Amy chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I loved this. The title really grabs attention right off, but then you get into it and it's not just humor. There's some really great brother moments, some treasured memories and angsty goodness. Gret job!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
"Things between them were better now. He snorted at the irony of that thought. The devil was free, the apocalypse was under way and he and Sam were destined to face off in the smackdown to end all smackdowns. Only when your last name was Winchester could that in any way be considered better."

- Only the Winchesters.

Great story! Yes, Sam does have some... interesting shirts. I liked your explanations for them, and I love any excuse for some brotherly hurt/comfort.

Great work!
shesamonster chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I'm pretty sure I'd die for an Impala cake. XD Very cute story. :)
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »