Reviews for Screw Destiny, and Can I Borrow a Shirt?
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
"Things between them were better now. He snorted at the irony of that thought. The devil was free, the apocalypse was under way and he and Sam were destined to face off in the smackdown to end all smackdowns. Only when your last name was Winchester could that in any way be considered better."

- Only the Winchesters.

Great story! Yes, Sam does have some... interesting shirts. I liked your explanations for them, and I love any excuse for some brotherly hurt/comfort.

Great work!
shesamonster chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I'm pretty sure I'd die for an Impala cake. XD Very cute story. :)
linkkinparkk chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I loved your one shot looking at the aftermath of Sam's "death" and how he came to get his shirts. Good reasoning behind his choices too! Very believable. And I loved how in character the boys were. I could really visualise it and imagine that it was a scene playing out in my head.

Beautiful work!
annie200 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was beautifully written and in spite of the brotherly snark you brought out perfectly the harsh reality of their upbringing and how much has been taken from both of them. Sam's comment about the birthday cake and Dean's little tale of his black tongue were both funny and poignant and brought a lump to my throat.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh another super-fantastic offering from you. I loved every bit of it. My favorite line is "Yeah, well you start talking oil, lube and filter, I'm outta here." LOL Good one, Sammy.

There were tremendous amounts of brotherly goodness in here. Thank you so much for sharing.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Eheheh cool

That was a great episode! Sam dying like that, let's just say it let me totally crazy and scared xDD

I liked the fanfic I don't really think all that much about the clothes they wear xDD But well, you are right, they aren't all that fashion, but who cares? ahaha

Kisses and see ya o/

Rosetta
Harrigan chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I *love* this! It's hard to find S5 fic that is true to where the brothers' relationship is in canon, and yet is lighthearted and hopeful, too!

I love the 'diagnostics', the laundry, sharing memories of Mom... you really knocked it out of the park on this one!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4