Reviews for Last Chance
livelovelincolnyounesxx chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Have to be honest, this made me cry! I've read the book so many times and even though I know exactly what's going to happen I cry each time, I cry so much at the book, the last letters and mainly Tommo and Charlie's last conversation! This is so well written, great job at it! You portrayed charlie and his thoughts so well and if Charlie got a last phonecall that's how it would probably be! Great job you should write more private peaceful stories!
TheDeathlyHallows-123 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was so sad but brilliant! I agree with you; its horrible that soldiers still haven't been pardoned but great story!
RiiiiiChan chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh my goodness. The book was simply amazing.

This FanFic POV of Charlie's was amazing. Loved it. So sad that Charlie had to go like that.
Imagine What Could Happen chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Aww! I LOVE Charlie - muy unhealthy, but I don't care. :L

I love this, and I love how you basically got Charlie right. Though I think he used 'bastard' little bit more than he would've in the book, but that doesn't really matter, right?
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
The book made me cry too:( And I'm not ashamed that this made me cry a little as well 3
ChrisyLikesToEatMangoes chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh my gosh! I read this in English too!
IonaPen chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh. mygod :

this was so sweet! I loved the book so much, and have read it a million times (I still cry at the end!) and i loved your fanfic so much!

Well Done :)

FailCullen!x
KyF777 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
OMG! IM NOT ALONE! Im OBSESSED with this book! its one of my all time favorites. Im glad someone else loved it! :) this was really good! :)
Gallaghergirl1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
aw, i loved that story, both yours and the novel. i couldn't believe charlie was sentenced to death. :(

really good short story *thumbs up*
ArwenJaneLilyLyra chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
You had me in tears. Private PEaceful made me cry more than any other book I've read, and I cry at ALOT of things. It seriously traumatised me :( Charlie is one of two fictional characters I can describe as being truly and utterly perfect (the other being Robbie Turner from Atonement) and I think you did and amazing job of capturing the true essence of Charlie in this. Repeating 'I will not cry' it's just so much like the original Charlie! Really really well done on this. You deserve to be proud :)

Love AJLL x
strange sally chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
OMG uve got tearxx rollin downn my eys oh ur gud lol x x keep up da good work x
Mrs.Authoress.Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Brilliant. It made me cry as much as Tommo and Charlie's final conversation did. I swear, that book is a complete tearfest at the end. I was siiting in English reading it for the 3rd time (I liked, ok?), and the tears were pooling in my eyes. Same here. Brilliant writing.