Reviews for A Different Day Than Yesterday
Please up date at least one chapter I really want to know what happens when she goes back this is my favorite inglorious fanfic
Ebitch chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
I'm loving the story so far! I really love the tough and rebellious nature of Jennifer yet at the same time sweet amd innocent. Well then again, this is Aldo's grandaughter. I think that Hugo probably didn't rape anyone but he saw his "fellow soldiers" do it, and in that time and place what could he do? They should have a discussion of that! Keep working and update soon!
vampirediarieslover123 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
please update soon its been 3years this is one of my favorite inglorious basterds fanfic !
purpleXorchid chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Are you ever going to update again? it's been three years! Don't stop! You owe it to your self and your readers to finish it!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Please keep wiring and soon!
horsechick chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
i know you said slow but damn its been two years girl!
purpleXorchid chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
I really hope you continue!

Jennifer has such potencial to kick ass!
vampirediarieslover123 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
i love this story i was wondering when will you update i think you are awesome author
Lonely-soul101 chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
So you are continuing this? Because I am eagerly awaiting to indulge myself in this wonderful story. Ecellent work, on Sic Vix Pcem, Para Bellum too!
klharmany chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
you realy need to update this!
marie potter riddle chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Love yours stories! But it's been a while since you updated! Are you going to abandon them? I hope not, there's not a lot of good Stiglitz stories out there! Please update soon!
xEternalxDarknessx chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
I know you haven't updated in a while, but I hope you continue, it's a really interesting plot-line so far!
no longer on site chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
I love your story it's awesome and your character is cool to.
wordofthemonth chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
1) I find your Hugo to be hot as hell (especially in ur other story)

2) The idea that Aldo's the great-grandfather (I hope I'm right) awesome

3) Having Donny be the new BFF AWESOME (also, did you see Eli Roth Ohnotheydidn't liverjournal thing? :D)

4)I love that your main character is spunky, but not weird and crazy like the other OC's. The ones that somehow find scalping to be a turn on? Yeah, no

I can't believe you ended it theeeeere, though D:. I'm totally craving for more (including your other fic) and your fans seem to want the same.

Again, you're awesome 3