Reviews for Sometimes All You Need To Do is Laugh
oh - that's so true

nice idiom Salchan

Viv
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I could just picture young Sammy. LOL Hilarious and I do agree laughter is the best medicine sometimes.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This is actually a happy moment for the Winchester family and I am very pleased that you wrote it. So much pain but still there is love and that's all you need. Thank you so much for this present, I love you for it:-)
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Aw... nothing is more, "aw-worthy" than WeeChesters. Excellent job. Five-year-old Sam in a trash bag and Dean scream T-shirt... LOL. Too cute! I can totally see it... the image in my head is making me smile. Hope it sticks around for a while. Thanks for sharing.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
That's a great moment in their young lives. Dean, of course, always protective and helpful, and Sam comes in to brighten the mood! Wonderful!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
haha I can so see him doing that! Nice use of the idiom. Bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Nice one! And who'd have thought Sam would grow up into a giant, albeit not green? Lovely family moment in the middle of a crisis.
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I absolutely love how many aspects of the Winchesters' lives you manage to capture here. John after a hunt, Dean just knowing that his dad needed help and little Sammy helping in his own way. Lovely to see John actually get a smile in with his boys.
BowsLB chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
aww, that was super cute!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is SUCH an adorable image!

Well done, seriously, bravo.
Swellison chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aw, I liked this, can just picture little Sammy in the green garbage bag and Dean's t-shirt, pretending to be Godzilla.

Love that John saw the humor in that!

Sue
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
aw :)
88Ivories chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh, so cute! Great use of the phrase!
Noninone chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
AW! that is so cute!
rog457 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I laughed too, very, very cute.