Reviews for Cat'O'Nine Tails
sakura2381 chapter 38 . 2/18
I love it please keep going
A Blood Rose chapter 38 . 2/17
Thoroughly enjoyed reading thisyou have all of the characters perfect, and everything is very well written! So great and hilarious! I'm not sure if you will continue this, considering when you last updated, but I won't stop hoping.
Paris Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/12
No choice but to reread damn it hahaha
Paris Uchiha chapter 38 . 2/12
Please come back
Person chapter 38 . 2/7
Wait a minute... You updated this in 2017... were the hell are you
My god it's been 8 years since you updated this. You probably already have children!(idk though). But I'm left on a mother freakingvcliff hanger for who knows how much finish this!
guest chapter 38 . 2/3
i'd really would like to see whloe akatsuki orgazniation including pein konan and zetsu as kitties fighting over sakura's affections.
KuriKashi chapter 38 . 1/18
WHERE ARE THE CHAPTERS?!
I love this story as it is very unique and adorable. I also get to see the personalities of ALL the Akatsuki members! I can't wait for the next chapters!

Well done.
kanekiiiiiiii chapter 38 . 1/11
i love this story! im checking everyday if you have updated lol
PLEASE UPDATE
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 1/9
I never thought I would ever enjoy a cat story in the Naruto verse.
I was proven wrong. So damn wrong.
Once again author (Kaze and Kiba) provides fun and exciting interactions and dialogues between characters which are very in tune with their personalities. Each spotlight given to the characters lets them shine so bright that a fearsome mercenary group becomes likable and their chemistry just makes, you realize how the Akatsuki could exist with conflicting personalities.

Never really liked the members but now I have come to LOVE Itachi, Kisame and Deidara so much and instead of just absolutely loathing Sasori, Kakuzu and Hidan I have some fondness of them (even though I really shouldn't).

Thanks for the story and excited to read the latest chapter!
Lazie Bunny chapter 38 . 1/4
Power read through this in 3 days haha. I really hope you continue to work and update this story it's so funny! I love all of the subplots as well they're so funny!
kaoricatcher chapter 38 . 12/11/2017
Wonderful chapter. The interaction between Itachi, Sasuke and Sakura are fantastic. Super funny and enjoyable to read. Thanks for your story.
Rena Katsueki chapter 38 . 12/1/2017
Ah this story I don't know where to start with telling you how good it is! I could not stop reading it! I love how you have everyone character down and the moments with the akatsuki when they have their little cat urges are hilarious! I laugh every time Kisame flirts with Tsunade. I hope that Sakura does find a cure for Itachi though. Speaking of him I really look forward to what happens at the omiai I was in stiches just thinking of how he was handling it! And of course I love the interactions with Sai and Shikamaru and how they deal with having to cat-sit! I do hope you continue this story and if you do I look forward to the next chapter and if not then I will just have to re-read it a couple more thousand time! :)
Cheers!
theclassifiedwords chapter 38 . 10/11/2017
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! You left us with a cliffhanger
Guest chapter 38 . 10/2/2017
Please update soon if you're able to. I love this fic and want to read more. It's been a while.
2,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »