Reviews for Cat'O'Nine Tails
I'm sorry for being a jerk
AshSeekethEmbers chapter 39 . 9/14
Not gonna lie, this is a really interesting story. The "turn character(s) into animals" trope is overused, but this story is special in that it doesn't make it an automatic "lol now theyre catz XD". Literally my only two gripes about this though are that: One, I don't understand how Sakura starts off as a determined and clever individual but now she's a complete ditz if it isn't about Itachi's sickness. Two, if Sakura knows Tobi is "Madara" and Itachi knows and Neko-baa-chan knows, why is everyone just... letting him chill? They've all been given indication that he plans on doing harm, so why hasn't someone disposed of him?

But hey, keep at it. Nothing is meant to be perfect, so despite my griping, it's a 9/10 story.
FoxTrustsNo1 chapter 39 . 8/24
I’ve spent pretty much the whole day reading this fic from nearly-the-beginning all the way to the ‘end’...please, don’t let it become the real ‘end!’ It is so entertaining and funny! I can’t wait for the next update!
Unwritten Scene chapter 1 . 7/17
I hope sakura ends up with Itachi or even Deidara. this story is pretty awesome. I'm a little concerned with how much Sakura just becomes a push over with some people, cant wait to read more
SomeoneWhoCares chapter 39 . 7/4
Please tell me Sakura's not gonna end up with that Sasgay here. I mean, Itachi is the first choice but Deidara'd do too...hell even that freaking Madara is better than that stone hearted ice-king. The poor girl has already suffered enough in cannon by ending up with the ass hole who never cared for nor respected(and STILL doesn't!) her, please don't make her suffer here in your fiction too.

Don't take my words as a flame, I really loved and enjoyed reading it, it's just that I really despise SasuSaku, for obvious reasons. Nothing against this story or you. :)

Have a nice day.
fairyninjaM4 chapter 39 . 6/18
Yaaay another chapter! wooot! thank you so much, it was great, as per usual. Lol everyones reaction to sakuras gift had me snickering inappropriately while my children looked on in confusion. Cant wait for more chapters, please keep up the good work.
carlavibes chapter 31 . 6/17
I cant' wait to see Naruto's reaction to Sasuke's cat form
GalaxyCat101 chapter 2 . 6/14
the fight scenes were amazing! Good job!
sakura2381 chapter 39 . 6/4
Love it keep going please this is really good
KittyCat134 chapter 39 . 5/30
Honestly, Sakura’s mother is pissing me off. Also Sakura’s attitude most of the times. She’s acting like a complete pushover.
Other than that, the story is extremely fun to read.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/29
What a wonderfully crafted new and original story. There is so much possibility in what can change as a result of this S class mission too.

The details in the history mark this as a crucial time and having Sakura be the central protagonist (instead of Naruto) will certainly make for a new way of working though things.

I really enjoyed how the personalities of the characters are already shining though. Thanks for sharing!
FireDragonX23 chapter 39 . 5/25
This was perfect chapter to read after a long hiatus. Good to see you’re back.
hilarious! Love the twist with Hito's meeting and the comedy with the akatsuki cats :)
mbravesgirl7 chapter 39 . 5/21
This is great! Comedy, action and romance is a masterpiece in here!
Poor kitty hidan. I like itachi’s cluelessness. Still adore this story and so glad it’s still going. Best Naruto kitty fic out there.
2,774 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »