Reviews for Cat'O'Nine Tails
basuneko chapter 40 . 6/21
Hello! this story is amazing! I was wondering if this story is dead? Stay safe!
Danzo whiping the Uchiha for being monitoried heels like fresh air. I'm tired of seing Danzo portraited as someone who commit atrocities for "the good of the village". This motive is more in character of him.
Hello!
I haven't been on ffnet in ages, so long that I've forgotten my password lol. But I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this story of yours, it's wild and funny (although I keep wondering how old Sakura and her friends are. She killed sasori when she was 15 so that would suggest she's not that much older, but in the same time everyone hits on her and she drinks alcohol in a sedate, grown up way, so that suggests she older? Idk)
I just wanted to say that this story still has fans, although since im not on ffnet anymore I seem to have missed like the last two chapters since I reread it last time (which was a couple of years ago lol). It was exciting to see you trying to bridge canon with obito's appearance. Keep up the good work!
Lizzie223 chapter 40 . 3/9
Oh my goodness this story is AMAZING!

I love all the characterization and realism! It's so good!

I know it's been a long time but I'm still hoping you'll update! (No pressure of course!)

The cats are hilarious! Especially Hidan and Sasuke!

Thank you for creating this masterpiece!

-Lizzie
sunshine.katz chapter 17 . 2/9
Why is Sasuke even in cat form such an ass!? The idea of Sakura being surrounded by all these cats is making me smile.
sunshine.katz chapter 12 . 2/9
I was dubious at the start but I am now 100% here for a cluster of adorably bewildered (or infuriated) Akatsuki cats (and am still crossing my fingers for an ItaSaku ending!).
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 12 . 12/30/2020
Oh man! So many things happening at once!
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 11 . 12/30/2020
This is such a well thought out story that I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 8 . 12/30/2020
Gosh, amazing as always!
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 7 . 12/30/2020
I don't know what else to say except that this story is absolutely amazing. Incredibly well-written and thought out.
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 6 . 12/30/2020
Oh wow... stinkin Tobi
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 5 . 12/30/2020
This story is just too good! Who thought I'd ever read a story of Sakura as a cat being cornered by giant rats? haha!
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 3 . 12/30/2020
This is SO good!
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 2 . 12/30/2020
Great chapter!
Little surprised that Sakura is so comfortable around them right off the bat though...
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
Oh wow! I'm excited for this story, very original and I enjoy your writing style!
2,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »