Reviews for Cat'O'Nine Tails
TheLovelyMadOne chapter 36 . 4h ago
Poor Sakura! No matter what happens whenever she's a cat, it's still is pretty bad!

Now, the a-team is planning something? Nice!
AwaitTheRise chapter 36 . 8h ago
This is so cute! Itachi as Sakura,,,,, Bwahahaha!
Conrii chapter 36 . 4/13
Oh ho ho! Things are getting really interesting now!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 36 . 4/13
Ohh shit, Sakura is out again :(
Please more Sakura/Itachi moments ;3
Sasuke might deserve her but more so Itachi, maybe a harem ;)

And love the Kisame/Tsunade goings on
yach chapter 36 . 4/13
Oh no he's taking Sakura outside as a cat! I can see trouble coming up ahead. I got a good laugh from this chapter. Thanks.
Ioga chapter 36 . 4/13
My reading speed has dropped through the floor with working and interoperability issues wrecking my favoured reading device, but when I figured out how to read fanfics off a tablet, I actually picked out Cat'O'Nine tails as the first FFnet thing to catch up with - I was deliciously many chapters behind, and it was just the kind of light fluffy (sometimes quite literally) romance I needed to relax. Now I'm caught up again, and was happy to see the last update hasn't been long ago.

Since it has quite a few characters moving around at once and in two different forms of existence, sometimes it's a bit hard to keep track of who's whom and in what form, but the tail- and ear-flicks help a lot as hints of what the different actors are looking like.

Thanks for keeping this story going, I'll be needing to look into finishing my KakaTen at some point too!
moor chapter 36 . 4/12
OMG, Naruto has a pet. XD This could be the best worst thing ever.

Thank you for updating, btw! I really enjoy this story!
la canelle chapter 36 . 4/12
I want an update so badly.
Lo chapter 36 . 4/9
WHY DID YOU STOOP!' NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ten years later... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...NOOOOOOOOOOOO
So cute lol
madsbouc chapter 36 . 4/8
Yes! You updated!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 36 . 4/8
Great job on the chapter! Also, just curious, is this going to be sakusasu? Personally, I think it would be interesting to see a different pairing like deisaku or itasaku. In the end though it's your decision. I look forward to reading more!
SaiyaCat chapter 36 . 4/7
Oh Geez. Poor Sakura and Itachi. Nice Update.
Harlett chapter 36 . 4/7
Deidara is much more dangerous in his cat form. The amount of cuteness is overflowing! In a way he reminds me Kikumaru Eiji from Prince of Tennis.
It is very difficult to tolerate such tenderness. Including Tobi. God , he is a bipolar sociopath, but it's damn good at being cute, cuddly and innocent. And although Kisame is also a great and beautiful, cuddly kitten, still gives me chills with his ideas.

OMG. Good luck Itachi, you'll need it for sure. This smells like Sakuras mom reappears to do her things :D
2,470 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »