Reviews for Cat'O'Nine Tails
TakeItE-zay chapter 36 . 7/29
Omg this fic is great! Deidara is so adorble and a cutie pie. I liked the way Sakura became friend with the akatsuki boys!
Red on the run chapter 17 . 7/5
Great double meaning ! ;}
Red on the run chapter 2 . 7/5
Cool.
GothicEmoSakura09 chapter 36 . 6/19
you should right soon it's really good plot line
Tank chapter 36 . 5/19
One of the cutest fics I've read in a while. Plus suspense and drama...bonus!

Btw, "sukoshi" doesn't quite translate into "little one". It's closer to "a bit", e.g.: "How much soy sauce would you like with your ramen?" "Just a bit."

Japanese equivalent of "Little One" would be "Chibi-ko".

Keep up the good work!
Wolfy-sama chapter 36 . 5/13
WHY IS THERE NO MORE?! D:
COCO-HIME chapter 36 . 4/27
Please continue!
I've read your story over three times now! I just adore it! And I'm quit exited to see how Itachi-san takes in the situation when he finds out Sakura-san is missing.
Kitty-Cat134 chapter 35 . 4/19
This story is amazing. I love how Sakura acted as a real Kitten while trying to finish her mission. I'd loved it when she got close to Kisame, Itachi, Deidara, {Kakuzu, maybe}, and I found it amazingly funny when they turned into cats. This is a very interesting story, and I hope that Hidan, Kakuzu, and Sasori stop hating/disliking Sakura.
Anyway, I love the time Sakura spends with the Akatsuki cats, and her interactions with them. Although, I love the way Sakura is getting closer to Itachi, I still want her to end up with Sasuke, because I clearly love their shipping.
Hope you continue, and I really hope you haven't this story.

Kitty
DreamRealm3 chapter 36 . 4/7
More more more more more more more more more
more more more more more! I need more! XD
Emiko Namikaze chapter 7 . 3/6
I love love love how Sakura had still slayed him even when it didn't work by saying Tobi, and said Uchiha instead! In my mind it was so epic! Fascinating!
Sook03 chapter 26 . 2/21
Cat scratch fever is the worst :(
Sook03 chapter 25 . 2/20
Karin got too heavy. She could have killed him. A women scorned and all that :3
Sook03 chapter 24 . 2/20
Oh my. Itachi and Sasuke certainly have a fight on their hands.
Hidan would be kicked to be honest. He's too loud.
Sook03 chapter 23 . 2/20
Tobi is too much. My gosh. He's so transparent it's painful.
Deidara sounds like a big Maine coon and I want to hug him.
Sook03 chapter 22 . 2/20
All those cats; crazy cat level: superstar achieved!
2,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »