Reviews for Cat'O'Nine Tails
Awwwwwwww, I love sooooo much your story! 3
Update, please!
ChaosAchieved chapter 1 . 1/23
I've only read the first chapter and I'm already in love!
guest chapter 37 . 1/19
damn, doesn't kisame know that tsunade is at least 20 years older than him? she could have been his mother!
Why does her mother have to be so terribly mean? No wonder Itachi is so pissed. And on top of the fact of someone only loving you for looks, well, that is just the worst. Being married and never having that person love you while you have to spend forever with them in a loveless marriage, asking her to bring children into such a relationship is too cruel. Great story, please when you have time continue. I await the next fantastic chapter.
saitera chapter 37 . 1/5
hello, hum sorry hope you don't mind if I write my review in , déjà j'aime beaucoup ton histoire je la trouve bien développé je n'ai lu aucune histoire de ce genre et je ne regrette pas de l'avoir commencé. Tous est expliqué donc je n'ai aucune question de compréhension. Bonne continuation
saitera chapter 37 . 1/5
Guest chapter 37 . 12/31/2016
God I just wanna slap that useless pitiful sorry excuse of a mother Sakura has. I just hate those those types so much . Thinking just because they gave birth they can do absolutely anything to their child . Arrange marriages , there is no fucking honor in such disgusting things . Despite what they say about "wanting the best " for their kids the one who gains anything from it is really the parents and other company . It's all a bunch of guilt trapping manipulations . People like that needs their bubble popped . Hard.
NatNicole chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
Cats are AWESOME, & this story is original! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Wow I love this story. It's so unique and entertaining. I love the interactions between itachi and Sakura. Sauske needs to stop being in denial and go win Sakura hahaha. Though a jealous sasuke can be fun to read.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 37 . 11/8/2016
I've really enjoyed reading this, I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens next! Thanks!
writers-block-Bgone chapter 37 . 10/13/2016
Enjoyed reading this, and I always like learning these little tidbits about Japanese words, it's very interesting. I look forward to seeing the next update!
Nitoshika chapter 37 . 10/1/2016
I really love all of your stories! I've read most of them now... Please update soon! 3
SilverRider09 chapter 25 . 9/30/2016
The characters of Karin in your story reminds me strangely of one Draco Malfoy. As in "Sasuke-kun will hear about this" rather than "my father will hear about this" style.
jada1816 chapter 16 . 8/29/2016
Love your story
Guest chapter 37 . 8/26/2016
I so wish for Itachi to give Sakura's mother hell! (while remaining perfectly even-tempered, of course)
2,662 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »