Reviews for Cat'O'Nine Tails
Wow I love this story. It's so unique and entertaining. I love the interactions between itachi and Sakura. Sauske needs to stop being in denial and go win Sakura hahaha. Though a jealous sasuke can be fun to read.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 37 . 11/8
I've really enjoyed reading this, I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens next! Thanks!
writers-block-Bgone chapter 37 . 10/13
Enjoyed reading this, and I always like learning these little tidbits about Japanese words, it's very interesting. I look forward to seeing the next update!
Nitoshika chapter 37 . 10/1
I really love all of your stories! I've read most of them now... Please update soon! 3
SilverRider09 chapter 25 . 9/30
The characters of Karin in your story reminds me strangely of one Draco Malfoy. As in "Sasuke-kun will hear about this" rather than "my father will hear about this" style.
jada1816 chapter 16 . 8/29
Love your story
I so wish for Itachi to give Sakura's mother hell! (while remaining perfectly even-tempered, of course)
Damaged Khaos chapter 35 . 8/22
I like this fic. About the 3rd time I have read it. Not much ongoing with Sakurai and the Akatsuki when at first it was mail them. Not not particularly thrilled about Sakura always going on about Sasuke this Sasuke that. Oh no what if Sasuke heard this or hold dear what will Sasuke think now it's getting a little tedious and annoying actually. But that's just my opinion I'm not really one for Sakura and Sasuke anyways.
Archaic Tears chapter 34 . 7/19
The story premise is interesting. It occasionally gets a bit jumbled and difficult to ascertain which character is currently speaking (only noticed a couple of times in earlier chapters nothing serious.) I don't really enjoy the neko master summon premise too much because I think it's starting to wear itself out. There's a lot of technicalities and too many in depth explanations in its regard that I feel detracts from the enjoyment of the story. This is only an opinion so please don't mix me into kitty kibble. I DO enjoy the story otherwise I wouldn't have read this far and I look forward to reading more. The concept of Akatsuki kittens is hilarious! Do you worry however that the plot is becoming too muddled/strained? I mean with Itachi's illness, the kitty curse, Konan & Pein, Karin and co...

It just in my opinion seems a LOT of ground to cover unless you plan on this becoming fantastically epic which I then totally applaud you for. I truly am looking forward to what you have cooking for this story and commend your ability thus far on the journey you've taken me as a reader of your work. Thanks!
Red Distress chapter 2 . 7/13
This is so freaking cute~!
HollowQueen chapter 37 . 7/5
Update please!
Oh my god. Oh my fking god this just became hilarious. I LOVE the fact that you even brought Sasuke into this. I can't stop laughing.
Love it chapter 1 . 6/26
3rd time reading and it's absolutely amazing, plz update soon
DinosaurNecro chapter 37 . 6/18
PLEASE DON'T STOP!
Red raspberries chapter 37 . 6/17
This chapter was amazing and definitely worth the wait. I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
2,654 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »