Reviews for Unconditional
Great story! I loved Itachi, and Fugaku was such a chauvinistic bastard. XD

Yours,

Maglor
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was...wow. So hard. Everytime I think about the fate of the Uchihas I feel a deep sadness. The massacre and everything aft er that is just such a tragedy...Konoha really did them a horrible injustice.

Anyway, this was absolutely lovely. Beautifully written, and so moving. I loved it. Great work!

Peace Out! _
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Loved it! Though this probably isn't the only Mikoto fic out there, it's MY personal first time reading about Itachi growing up through Mikoto's perspective, and I love what you've done with it!

Thank you so much!

*~tsukiko~*
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Holy shit! This amazing, incredibly amazing! I love it!
obscene.blonde chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow... the ending was so dark and sad, but I loved it! This was written fantabulous...ly...? I can't think of another word to describe it (...Does fantabulously even count as a word?0_o?).
Nemrut chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
interesting take on Mikoto and her life. I can picture it being that way. Itachi's descend into becoming a kinslayer and hatred of war is well explained too.
CrystalSuigetsu chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
So sad. I still can't believe Itachi could kill his mom. It must've haunted him.
Don't Trust the Snake chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I... have... no... words.

How can I describe this? Perfect? No, more so.

Beautiful? No, beyond gorgeous.

Touching? No, soul-wracking.

Emotional? No, more than that.

Shaking. Maybe that is the word. Shaking, shaking, shaking.

What you describe, what you write about is... is... Ah, I have no words. Beyond amazing. Beginning to end, it flows, it connects, in portrays in a manner that is perfect and more than perfect.

Ah, here I go, waxing poetic in a review again.

I am stunned. Stunned, I repeat. Awed.

Wow.
LadyQuintessence chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
"Continue taking care of Sasuke..." That line was simply beautiful. Excellent story. :)
xx QuietContemplation xx chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh my god. That was absolutely beautiful.
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
By the time I reached the end, I was sobbing.
The Jasper Raven chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was a good insightful piece and very sad at the end. It makes me look at Mikoto much more differently and I feel so bad for her! Good piece. Way to go! )

~SZ
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Wow. I am floored right now.

I've never seen Mikoto portrayed quite like this. It's common knowledge that she cared for her boys, but you've made her so real. Her feelings, her protectiveness...you've made her, well, a mother.

Wonderful work. Props for the incredibly emotional writing.
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Wow, this is really good. It's nice to see such an in-depth look at Mikoto. You convey the relationship between Mikoto and Itachi, Mikoto and Fugaku, and Itachi and Sasuke really well.

I hope you start the third Path fic soon!
coinc chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
AOIJFOAIFJASKFOSKF!

FJAOISFJAFAF.

FAJAOSIJFALWKm...FJAOSIDJASOIDAJ!

...You will see that I have nothing eloquent to say about this. (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the dedication *_*) I knew you would do a good job if you wrote this, and I was RIGHT. Allow me to gloat.

I was sure this piece would be different from other Mikoto stories, and it is, in a wonderful way. My favorite line, and the one which embodies this most, is "I learn that Uchiha Itachi has eyes like mine."

...shivers. This just whacked me over the head, because I realized that Mikoto is probably very young, and whatever happened in her life afterwards, at Itachi's birth, she was most likely just a happy young mom with her new baby. I also liked that she was happy at the affirmation that her son was like *her*, not like Fugaku.

Other things I LOVED: the sensation of uncomplicated joy Mikoto has watching Itachi, and his love for her that shows even through his natural reservedness. Most Mikoto fic shunts the happiness aside for the angst, but you made it clear that their story is all the more tragic *because* of the happiness that was in it to begin with.

In short (although this is not short...) LOVED it. Loved it unconditionally, if I may be so bold/stupid as to pun shamelessly.

You are the BEST. I shall have to coerce you into writing more ninja!mothers (seriously, we have a whole lineup-Kushina, Nara Yoshino, Gaara's mom...)

Anyway, thanks so much for writing it. It. was. wonderful.