Reviews for Unconditional
Krishka chapter 1 . 6/14
It was so so beautiful. Though I don't know much about Mikoto's character as I haven't watched Naruto past Chunnin exams. But I really think/hope that she is this person who reluctantantly stands with her husband, instead of the shadow clan leader. It really seems so believable, as motherhood itself brings in such changes (Mikoto's constant references to putting Itachi back inside her and protect him, were so touching and spot-on, a very good expression of feelings) and not to forget she gave up her Kunoichi career to raise her kids. If Fugaku was atleast a half-decent father things would have been much much better. To think he took Itachi to the war so he can see the way of Ninja, but in reality it had the complete opposite effect. If Itachi wasn't exposed to war and bloodshed at such young age who knows maybe (as being a Leaf ANBU, again a decision which would come back to bite back Fugaku, could also foster his loyalty) he could have been part of the coup. You have a knack for saying the perfect thing which is both innocent and hard-hitting at the same time, as Itachi saying he will protect Sasuke from the war. Such powerful first words, Itachi is clearly showing he'll grow up to be truly a Shinobi of honour.
Do keep writing such wonderful pieces. Magnificent read.

Have a nice day :) :) :)
Maglor Makalaure chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Great story! I loved Itachi, and Fugaku was such a chauvinistic bastard. XD

Yours,

Maglor
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was...wow. So hard. Everytime I think about the fate of the Uchihas I feel a deep sadness. The massacre and everything aft er that is just such a tragedy...Konoha really did them a horrible injustice.

Anyway, this was absolutely lovely. Beautifully written, and so moving. I loved it. Great work!

Peace Out! _
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Loved it! Though this probably isn't the only Mikoto fic out there, it's MY personal first time reading about Itachi growing up through Mikoto's perspective, and I love what you've done with it!

Thank you so much!

*~tsukiko~*
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Holy shit! This amazing, incredibly amazing! I love it!
obscene.blonde chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow... the ending was so dark and sad, but I loved it! This was written fantabulous...ly...? I can't think of another word to describe it (...Does fantabulously even count as a word?0_o?).
Nemrut chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
interesting take on Mikoto and her life. I can picture it being that way. Itachi's descend into becoming a kinslayer and hatred of war is well explained too.
CrystalSuigetsu chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
So sad. I still can't believe Itachi could kill his mom. It must've haunted him.
Don't Trust the Snake chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I... have... no... words.

How can I describe this? Perfect? No, more so.

Beautiful? No, beyond gorgeous.

Touching? No, soul-wracking.

Emotional? No, more than that.

Shaking. Maybe that is the word. Shaking, shaking, shaking.

What you describe, what you write about is... is... Ah, I have no words. Beyond amazing. Beginning to end, it flows, it connects, in portrays in a manner that is perfect and more than perfect.

Ah, here I go, waxing poetic in a review again.

I am stunned. Stunned, I repeat. Awed.

Wow.
LadyQuintessence chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
"Continue taking care of Sasuke..." That line was simply beautiful. Excellent story. :)
xx QuietContemplation xx chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh my god. That was absolutely beautiful.
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
By the time I reached the end, I was sobbing.
The Jasper Raven chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was a good insightful piece and very sad at the end. It makes me look at Mikoto much more differently and I feel so bad for her! Good piece. Way to go! )

~SZ
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Wow. I am floored right now.

I've never seen Mikoto portrayed quite like this. It's common knowledge that she cared for her boys, but you've made her so real. Her feelings, her protectiveness...you've made her, well, a mother.

Wonderful work. Props for the incredibly emotional writing.
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Wow, this is really good. It's nice to see such an in-depth look at Mikoto. You convey the relationship between Mikoto and Itachi, Mikoto and Fugaku, and Itachi and Sasuke really well.

I hope you start the third Path fic soon!