Reviews for What He Knew
Loved this story so much because of the LOVE you so eloquently wrote it with and the LOVE you so marvelously infused throughout it. Well Done, Sweetie!

Hmmmm, now for some love of the lusty parts *heh-heh-heh*.
The very idea of Superman impaling himself on Batman's big cock midair... fucking hot, definitely very hot. But hotter yet is the true love finally realized and consumed by Clark and Lex *Huge, Happy, Blissful Sigh*. These two, so meant to be, to become the stuff of legends *Happy me*. And the concept of Lex contributing to Jon's dna... brilliant. I look at Jon like this - Clark is the canvas, Bruce the paint and Lex is the artist that combines the 2 to create a most gorgeous, harmonious and original one of a kind masterpiece that baby Jonathan is. Lex is and always will be a Perfect dad, with Clark being the perfect uncle (and I dare say 'mommy' too) and add in that amazing, doting, loving and wise Grandma Martha... well baby Jon has it absolutely made for roll models... three of the best people on planet Earth, for certain.

I also appreciate the humor that you so cunningly infused throughout this fabulous fanfiction. Per example, when Clark mentioned that the Kryptonite bullets stung, Lex calling him a wuss and stating that he hoped the baby was born via Clark's butt was comic genius straight from your vivid imagination, sweet writer.

So, as a well written and imagined story, filled with originality, fun, love, sexy times *** I really do so adore bottom Clark getting pounded into the mattress by stud top Lex**, hope and happily ever afters and so on, I, a big fan of this fanfiction give you, dear writer an A, 5 gold 's, 5 huge 's and endless thanks for making we fanfiction hounds lives happier with the efforts you put forth to give us this story.
Oh my, there are just so many great things to write about this wonderful AU Smallville story. Clark and Lex as Best Friends again. YES! Clark and Lex as lovers, soulmates, and husbands forever. A huge, YES! Bottom stud Clark always getting pounded and plowed by hunky top Lex's long, thick cock ramming up his Superman-cunt... a great big ol' f'ing YES, YES, YES!

I really enjoyed the humour and sexy images that this story gave. An example of the first was when Lex stated that he hoped the baby came out of Clark's butt due to Clark lamenting that Kryptonite bullets stung *heh-heh-heh*. A tasty example of the latter was Clark's description of how he was "impaled" by Batman's cock whilst midair... gosh, the visual that put in my mind was fantastic. Superman and Batman, floating above Gotham, dressed in their skintight spandex, Superman desperately pulling down Batman's dark blue, satiny, skimpy breifs just enough to get that huge, hard cock pulled out, and Batman aggressively yanking down Superman's sexy red briefs low enough to expose that hot, virgin bubblebutt, which then of course led to the previously mentioned "impaling" *yummy-yummy-yummy*.

Lastly, I instantly loved that adorable baby Jonathan. He will most definitely always be the apple of his daddies eyes, and with Clark and Lex guiding him, instilling great love and wisdom upon him, he has it made. Plus, I agree with Lex and Jonathan that Lois is a true "Bish..." *heh-heh-heh*.
gail19 chapter 1 . 4/7
Stands the test of time and re-reading again and again.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Wow, my dear wonderful tale can't wait to see what more you have written...
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Hahahaha Awesome.
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Ahhh... I love love stories... good job! Oh and thanks! :3
silverdragon0315 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
so cute made me smile :D
Emy.Elle chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
crying - so beautiful..just..yeah
AliCat chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
You make baby stories work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was GREAT!
Thanks so much for writing it.
marlogirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I absolutely loved. But I've loved all the fics I've read of yours so far. Only thing I didn't like too much was Clark giving his child away.
HarlyQ chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
An absolute joy to read. Thanks
npetrenko chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Nice story.
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Two words: Loved. Sequel?
A.O.T.I.F chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was great! Nicely written.