Reviews for CoDependence
she a fraid
Pinkin chapter 50 . 9/2/2014
I'm so sad to see this end,not only because things didn't get to be as I had anticipated but because I remember exactly the time I opened fan to see this story had freshly been uploaded. It became one of the best stories great job both of you. I will start posting some stories now that I am a free person(I was away at Scotland pursuing further studies the past three years)
Lady Shera chapter 50 . 9/1/2014
I think I hear someone's probably Gi sighing in disappointment.

The ending of this story was as necessary as it was bittersweet. To have it any other way would be out of character for Linka and would upset the status quo that the show presented us. In short, it wouldn't have been logical to end it any other way than the way it was presented. Doesn't make it any easier to read it though. But I guess that's the idea. The ending may not be all sunshine and happiness, but there is hope for both of them. That's the most important thing.

So Linka, just be patient. You and Wheeler are going to be fine, and if you truly love him, you'll realize this. In the meantime, go make some chamomile tea and read one (or more) of your bird books. Maybe that'll help with the sleepless nights. Or ask Ma-Ti for an herbal sleep aid. Whatever.

Outstanding story. I had a great time following Linka's blender of emotions from the first day all the way up to the present time. Hope to read more from you, since you've done a fine job with this story and others like it.

Thanks so much!
Amgine chapter 50 . 9/1/2014
Great work! Heartbreaking... :-(
Classic Cowboy chapter 50 . 8/31/2014

this was beautiful, heart-wrenching, tragic, and emotional.

that final scene, as I told Becks, a song struck me to fit the moment rather well.

"Listen to your Heart" by Roxette seems to fit where they are.

It makes sense that the need to stand on their own for a bit, but it still didn't make it easy to read. could tell letting go hurt them both.

heart wrenching ending to a beautiful, heartwarming, emotionally charged story.

great work ladies! you set the bar high.
Saori-Luna chapter 50 . 8/31/2014
I think is right, a good relationship is not about dependence :D I'm so glad you finished the story, and I'm really hoping for a sequel with my happy ending :D Thank you so, so much.
Saori-Luna chapter 49 . 8/18/2013
OMG I have spent most of my free time on my last three days reading this, and I loved it! I just love WheelerxLinka, and it gets me bach to my childhood, now I'll go to read Becks7's side! I hope you will continue soon!
Amgine chapter 49 . 4/29/2013
Terrific update as always!
Amgine chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Thank you LouiseX! You and Becks are a match made in heaven.
readerjunkie chapter 49 . 4/29/2013
Excellent chapter to a amazing story
Classic Cowboy chapter 49 . 4/29/2013
As always, you and Becks have weaved an amazing story.

dialogue's wonderful, and I loved the overall interaction.

great update, keep it coming!
amgine chapter 48 . 4/13/2013
Really looking forward for upcoming chapters. Great story!
Classic Cowboy chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
You and Becks7 are an AWESOME cowriting machine, my friend! This is definately going down as my favorite fic (both yours and Becks' together as it's the same story) in this section! I love how you have to read both of your stories to get the big picture. Somethings may seem insignificate to Wheeler in Becks' take, while in yours they mean the world to Linka, and vise versa.

Overall, this is a great fill in the blank between Mind Polution and the next episode, as there's no WAY someone who was addicted to a narcotic as powerful as this Bliss losing her close cousin right in front of her can recover over night, or over a week, or even really over a month. I think the show dropped the bomb there, because those events would have had a lasting effect on Linka for the rest of her life. She has recovered a lot by this point in the story, but she's never going to be as she was before. She's made mistakes, and honestly I think Wheeler made a mistake not sending her to a rehab center when she searched his room then tried to turn Gi on him. But that happening just makes it more believable.

Like Linka in this chapter, is it love she's feeling for Wheeler? or is it just she shifting her lusting and longing for Bliss toward Wheeler's affection as a replacement "drug"? or is it even a bit of both? Before they can become the couple they've inadvertedly become on their own without even their knowledge it seems, she's going to have to find those answers.

The way you both write the characters are amazing, and especially love seeing Gram, and how she interacts with both Wheeler and Linka.

Meant to ask this in Becks' review, and I may have just missed him reading through, but where's her brother? And what's his take on Wheeler becoming his baby sister's rock?

Anycase, love this story, and looking forward to you both bringing us the next installment. Keep it comin!
random-ju-user chapter 48 . 1/4/2013
Hey welcome and Becks7 were truly missed.A really nice chapter which helped me kick off my new year in new year to you both.
readerjunkie chapter 48 . 1/1/2013
Great new chapter, enjoying the read