Reviews for Remember This
Rosialette001 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Lea... Isa... I will always remember both of you.
Fahiru chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh my goodness...

You know, it's so funny how I never think much about the connections between Nobodies and their others, but then I'll stumble across stories like this that make me remember that they were people too. It makes it just a little bit harder to hate Saix when you remember that he was once Axel's best friend.
I never really even thought of Isa as a person, so this was a really powerful story for me. Too often life is disappointing enough that all I will ever read is fluff, but I forgot how much more I like to read philosophical and bittersweet stories like this one. I just started playing Dream Drop, so I still have a little hope after this, but it's still heart-wrenching.

This story makes me think of a Larxene fic I read by FullMentalPanic. Maybe you would like it.

DragonEmerald98 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh god, I'm crying. That was amazing... now I'm all sad and depressed! But that was good!
vildtiger chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
good story I like it, if you want some story to read then check om my profile, I put story in almost every week
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Uwaaaah T.T

That really is sad. But it's wonderfully written. Thank you so much for protraying isa and Lea as friends. I can't belive I finally found a non-yaoi pairing for them.

I've always been depressed by their friendship, knowing that they were once close, and then they came to hate each other as Nobodies. It's a really sad story, especially writing pre-BBS or BBS. Because no matter how happy and nice you make their friendship, it doesn't change the fact that it has to end, in the end. It really is sad. But you wrote their friendship wonderfully. Very good job _
Jillian Bowes chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Omg so sad! I loved it! You're like the only person who thinks they didn't lose their hearts by being Even's lab rats!
Geekgirltori chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I almost cried! This is fantastic...I'm a big Axel/Lea fan, so it's good to see you play the characters as they should be. D
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
A sad friendship story. Ah, the Kingdom Hearts tradition. Kudos! I thought this was great. I loved how Lea showed his need to be remembered. The description was neat, concise and a pleasure to read. Congratulations on almost making me cry as well.
GraceMeWithOblivion chapter 1 . 3/27/2010 made my eyes water! D: But it was so kawaii~!
LilyLui chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
shiz man! thats so sad! I almost cried, and i never cry. at literaly anything! this is definally a fav. great job you dipiced their charcters well
iRideSaix chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is sad. Very sad. What's with you and death stories, huh? Anyway, this is also good. And I rarely make reviews, so don't ...ah crap I forgot the word. Something "criticize." Oh, well. Keep up the great work! ...That sounds cheesy, but you know what I mean. XD