Reviews for Pandora's End
Argus Yomoflach chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I agree about Avatar having such a god-awful hippie message. Nice to see the blueskins being massacred, that's what they get for not embracing progress!

Excellent both as an Avatar fic (Na'vi being slaughtered like would happen IRL) and as a 40K fic (good to see an Iron Hands character!)

Shame this hasn't been updated since 2010, I'd have liked to have seen how it ended. TBH I agree the Admech would object at first to tech such as AMP suits, but one they see it tin acrtion they wouldn't mind so much.
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
The fucking blue bastards fucked up our homeworld holy terra the seat of the emperor. Hah the emperor pretty much gave the go ahead for complete and utter extermination of the Na'vi none fucks with man kinds home world and lives to tell about it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
And it is beautiful, I must have more.
Sierra-Bravo 243 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Good idea with all life on Pandora being bastardized 'Nids warped by Chaos. I also love the large role of the Salamanders, mostly because I field a successor Chapter called the Ash Dragons. But where do you get Halo being DNF?
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Ugh. I hated Avatar. That's why I decided to search out Warhammer/Avatar fics. Suffer not aliens and traitors to live hey? Very cathartic.

Great work on this.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Boy Blue pussy really makes you turn traitor to your race.

I'm a female and Sully should have been disconnected with a bullet.

Why waste bullets when a few nukes will do for these mary sues?

Hated the whole fucking stupid movie.
I'M FIRIN' MAH LAHZOR chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
W.T.F? this makes no sense whatsoever, OK here's the deal: na'vi are related to tau or are tauthat have found a way to control nids(destroying them would be extremely stupid, since they have apparently found a way to difuse the nids treath)(it got a bit obvlious when JC decided to make 'em blue), direhorses are 'nids(look at the backs), Eywa is a booster/anchor point for the astronomican(deleted scene :"dreamhunt"), this would make tham imperial protectorates, eywa bears a close resemblance to ischa(eldar god of healing), so the only ones who are missing are the orks, chaos and the necrons(the last can be fixed by making pandora a tomb world), then a titanic battle would be fought
starspawn07 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I, too, was disappointed by Avatar's storyboarding. At the end of the movie I felt there was nothing heroic nor noble about the Na'vi. Sully made it seem like the whole human colony was at fault, when it was he who delayed his diplomatic mission and thus allowed the conflict to occur. And then there's the trigger-happy general. wtf, Cameron ! Real military men don't bomb trees for fun !

I enjoy fics like yours very much. And that's saying something, cos a) I don't usually praise curbstomp fics, b) I'm an environmentalist myself.

A suggestion: since you describe the Pandorans as degenerate descendants of Tyranid creatures, why not attack the Na'vi with a living Hive Fleet, not just Imperial forces ? That'll add another layer of irony ;)
Rakaziel chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Genius! You not only took Pandora apart to the littlest bits but you also integrated it into the 40K verse very well.
HD Spartan chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
WarmasterSamiel chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
great story.

I have felt the same as you, the na'vis are quite racist and stagnated.

In the end it comes down to the simple choice: humanity or na'vi.

Personally I believe the RDA should just nuke the entire area from orbit, they only need the metal, not the plants or natives
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Incoming Transmission from Sector High Command

Date: 2501.011M43

To: Remembrancer 4th Class, Blake VII of the Effeffen Librarium

From: Inquisitor Lord Ialan de Siathuan

Thought for the Day: It is better to die Faithful, than to live a Heretic.

Your work to transcribe the events surrounding the Purgation of Azakh (see file #CENSORED# for the original report) is excellent, however a few details are of some significance to your further efforts:

The rediscovered colony formerly known as "Earth" has, in penitence for their failure to curb the Xenos uprising and even worse stop the subsequent invasion, has been renamed "Mudball MDCLXIX".

Keep up the good work.

Lord de Siathuan

Transmission End
hah chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Rejan In warhammer 40k a single space marine could kill so many na'vi it wouldn't be funny.
anyamus chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
best. avatar crossover. ever
Kelthemos of Nismon chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Frankly, i Loved it. You're representation of the idea of how the "Na'vi" came about is both entertaining and well written. Though i liked Avatar (ooohhh shiny), i would honestly pay three times the movie ticket price for Avatar to see a movie with this plot. Bravo Me laddo.