Reviews for For Fame, Fortune, and Freedom
MilandaAnza chapter 21 . 3/13
I really really enjoyed this story especially the ending, I imagine the island ended up as a safe haven for a lot of female couples that was overlooked because it brought in a ton of gold.
This was my third time reading this story and it still just grabs my attention... I love it... It's such a great story and well written.. I just have one question will please write a sequel to it? I know you wrote the epilogue but I want to know what happens when kim tells her family and what would happen if maybe some daring pirate crew did just decide to take the village as a prize...
KPfan83 chapter 21 . 10/16/2016
this is amazing im glad to see everything turned out right in the end
Owieeey chapter 21 . 7/22/2016
I loved reading this, and I'm so glad that I clicked on this. Everything about this fic was great.
Jesseburnett chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
a tight lil redhead monkeying around on the sails is so... hot. what a woman
Raischenzo chapter 21 . 5/9/2015
this was amazing! i enjoyed every minute. this got me so excited i think i'll go play one piece lol. thanks for another great read
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 21 . 1/7/2015
Well, you've definitely opened my eyes to Bonnie and Monique.

Great story. Pirate Kim is awesome
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
I always love pirate stories and this is definitely not and exception! Amazing story like always mate!
Dorganyorgan chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
This, was an awesome read! I enjoyed every bit of this story and love almost everything about it! The buildup to Kim being a pirate, the introduction of Shego and build up to of course the kigo love, and the adventure they have to all of their eventual freedom. A well written and well loved story that I just absolutely love w
EminaTT chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I think I just read one of the best stories I ever have on here. This was so awesome. Thanks for writing this!
lycan13 chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
Not as good as Walking The Line but good
lycan13 chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
I was prett sure that they were dead and left their treasure to Kim, but this works to.
lycan13 chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
This should be good.
lycan13 chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
I was expecting Dementor when it said he fired on friend and foe alike, but Killagen makes sense to
lycan13 chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
Gill again? Are he and Will Du in like every Kigo story you write?