Reviews for Wolfgirl
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
U r an awesome writer
PastOneonta chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
How had I not seen this before? Happy for Jake finally getting the girl he loves. And she loves him back. Really hot sex. Nice story, not too much of the vamps, just enough to set the story. Love Leah, Billy, Embry as stud.
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Love it! Which Eddie? Vampire dad Eddie wasn't that great.
SagaDevotee chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
LOVED IT! loved every bit of it! well done.
Tannah13 chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
that was one of the best fanfictions ive ever read
Tannah13 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
haha im related to hank williams
savvyone chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
Wow, I just read this story straight through. It was a fun read, thanks for the hours of enjoyment.
elanor of aquitania chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
This was a very fascinating story. I really liked the real and inner dialogues. Your Jake character to me felt close to SM's Jacob Black. The same applies to your Leah, more detached after this many years.

I think it's a rather well written fanfic, especially for a first-time fanfic. For the first time I rather liked the Nessie character. Thanks for sharing.
Toonksbell43 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Really good story i liked it alot :)
Eliza Douglas chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
Generally, I am not to big on Bella but I like her with Edward. I do like a stronger Bella because she would definitely stick up for her daughter. Edward is slick so I don't trust him yet. Poor Jacob why did he leave?
Eliza Douglas chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
How are they going to sleep together did Edward and Bella move? Nessie is so funny. Did she not see Jacob falling all over her? Asking for a kiss was priceless.
Eliza Douglas chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
I love Billy what a cool dad. I guess he has to be with all the crap that goes on in LaPush. Do Leah imprinted right? Thanks for including Nessie's gift so many people forget and treat her like a human.
Eliza Douglas chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Where are Edward and Bella when all this is happening? I like Nahuel but he is clueless. Way to go Nessie!
Eliza Douglas chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
Jake can cook. A hot guy that can cook sign me up. It probably makes sense because he has to help Billy. So sweet and Nessie does deserve him she needs to fess up.
Eliza Douglas chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I know nothing about music so I have to look up some of the references. It is nice to learn. Jake is excited about Nahuel coming there is a twist.