Reviews for Play With Fire
DarkenedPetals chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Just stumbled across this and it's so well written it was a joy to read. Very nice way to do this pairing.
Barbed Wire Proxy chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Lol looked up rikku based stories here on a whim and found your story as the freshest entry with auron. Very interesting and delightful that it's from his point of view. Good job.
the-fullmetal-fighter chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
It was good I loved the imagery
Nyx Raisa chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Pheeewwww. I confess, Aurikku is like my dirty little secret. I love them, and I know it's wrong, and I don't care. This fic really summed up a lot of that conflicting emotion. They want to... but they shouldn't. And then they do.

I really think you've managed to keep them both really well in character with this, and also keep it not... skeevy. You know? And I really like the line "Because she deserves someone better than a dead man." That's just... perfect. The whole thing really is amazing. And I wish there was more. But nevertheless... great fic.
herhellishness chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
No, Auron, she's old enough and must have the spell in her arsenal, otherwise she'd know better.

Nice. I enjoyed this: Auron's characterisation made me smile.
Frenetic-Kinetic chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Great work. Wasn't sure I liked this pairing, but you wrote it well.
Amorissy chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This was very sweet and poignant; full of painful yearning and those feelings we have that we know are wrong. Auron's choice to let the affair begin... I loved it.
CatharsisInBlue chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Aw! I've missed really good Aurrikku stories for so long. Your story is a breath of fresh air! Well written. :)
WishICouldWishYouCouldn't chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Great story! :) Short and sweet.