Reviews for Heero's Fourth
Lisa Howlett chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
So, I've been sitting here for hours reading your story from start to finish. Bravissimo! How wonderful this story was! It was refreshing to finally read a GW story with meaning. I will be the first to admit, I am very pro 1x2 and sometimes 2x1. Very seldom do I ever read a story that has any other pairings in it. But this one.. But this one. :-) I enjoyed reading every sentence. You did a marvelous job and I am happy to have had the honor of reading it. Thank you and may your days be blessed.
LoveCosmicLace chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
Awwwhhhhhhh Love it! 3
La Fuego chapter 21 . 10/26/2012
I've read this story so many times but it never, ever fails to make me feel that same joy and wonder and amazement that I've felt when I read it the first time. This is just a true masterpiece. I think I'll still be re-reading this even when I'm old and gray. Just because you are awesome and this story is just wonderful!
Jisa chapter 21 . 6/29/2011
Loved it! XD
Salazar Maxwell chapter 21 . 5/15/2011
THIS IS THE BETS FIC EVER!

u know? u should writhe an after dream story, like, they all came together and stuff... like that was indeed a past life... ahhaah... and putt them all together making out... oh boy, what a view... and u could writhe when quat fei and tro make out, u know, when duo takes heero... oh god, my nose's bleeding...

i really loved the story, it's sad that it's over...snif snif

well

kisses

SM
CatchMeNowImFalling chapter 21 . 7/18/2010
O_O wow, haha i read this in... 9 hours xD GAH! i love you work, your so talented!

i loved this, great twist at the end XD i was like... oh my god... hhaa
Raeshi chapter 21 . 7/1/2010
WOW! Great story. I loved it. I like the ending too, making it into "current day".
JD chapter 21 . 3/31/2010
Great story,but the epilogue doesn't do it justice.
hA-UkA chapter 21 . 1/26/2010
Well done. I absolutely love it.
Jossi-kun chapter 21 . 12/31/2009
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it. I especially liked how you tied in the future in the epilogue.
TenshiNanashi chapter 21 . 7/31/2009
where to start...I really love this story. The twists in the plot were interesting. I like the Wufei parts...especially the ones involving Duo.

What can I say, I heart 2x5 or even just deep friendship between the two. But I also don't mind really well written 1x2. This fic fulfilled my need for both, so I'm happy.

oh and I cried during a few parts. like when Duo feels all alone and when the King tries to make Duo leave. Sad stuff there.

Kudos,

t
suicidal-sinner chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
...sniffly... goodness... that was lovely, but i was gunna start killing small creatures when Duo was being sent away... i was scared that Duo would go away and you woud go on with the story without him even though i knew the story wouldnt end well then...but i still wanted to cry...sniffly... what am i talking about... i AM crying... sniffly... thank you for a wonderful story... faved it already... i will read it again sometime... how wonderful... sniffly...
Guest chapter 20 . 2/16/2009
Fuhu!i think i'm confused bout four stuff,i dropped it anyway,just thinking that it was kinda harem or whatever it,just following the plot. Its indeed a drama!i smiled to myself when it came to duo's cuteness,silliness,and innocenity,haha,that's really funny!and when it came to the angst part,believe,i read it during the class!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 21 . 11/28/2008
loved it!
Sighcoe chapter 21 . 9/13/2008
i'm done reading this last night but i have no time giving you a review.

the story gave me sweet dreams, really! and its so good i don't want it to end.

while reading, i thought this will continue on and on until Relena would come as the Queen who disregard The Four and only wanted Heero for herself. hahaha..

or i was like thinking that maybe after Heero wakes up from his coma, still dis-oriented, he kiss his four teammates. of course the four should be surprise and all, especially Duo.. you know what i mean... gjklgjsdkljs;fjsl (blabbering without thinking) hehehe.. *scratch head* never mind me really, just let me do my own imagination hahahha..

i guess snow is really right, you right good fics that could melt everyone's heart. and yeah, duo is really drop dead gorgeous. and i really hate what Zech did to him here! i almost throw a tantrum when i read it, how dare he touch Duo that way.

hehehe..