Reviews for Penthouse Legend
Godstaff chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Oh, boy. This should be made into a movie. In some respects, it's like Watchmen but more real, more believable.
I always loved a good trial story, and this one is very well written. Great job!
HarimaHige chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
i read the whole story and realy enjoyed it. It was interesting and unusal. I didnt knew this characters but you made them alive for me. great
Meatzman2 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Well I certainly didn't see that coming, excellent piece of fanfiction.

I wasn't as surprised by the revelation as I felt I should have been, that might be to do with how tired I feel at the moment. Aside from that it's well thought out and a very interesting and unusual perspective to take in fanfiction.
Dormant Account 24 chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
Another great hero story!
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 4/15/2010
Nice twist at the end. I can't help but respect former Kitten for her decision to give David heroes' death.
Julian Carax chapter 7 . 4/15/2010
Woah! Slap to the face right at the end. She didn't mince words huh?

You know, you have a gift for knowing when to end things. A lot of writers, when they have a good idea, let the story go on and on and on and on. Kind of like The Lord of the Rings movies where there were 15 different endings. That you can stop is a rare and beautiful thing.

I'm looking forward to your next work.
unoaranya30 chapter 7 . 4/15/2010
Now that was a nice twist at the end with a perfect explanation and reason. So the defendant was truly guilty but so was the the former Kitten. And the wife while guilty of exploiting and using her husband, was innocent of any wrong doing.

Very smooth story.

Hope to see something new from you soon.
Proponent of EVO chapter 7 . 4/15/2010
Holy hell, what an end. Well done, sir.
Exodus5 chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
That was very interesting. I'm still trying to figure out who I agree with and disagree with on this one. I suppose it just goes to show that right and wrong is just a point of view.
anon chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
Whoa
HarimaHige chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
Hi, good work. I like to think that this case isnt so easy as it may looks. Am I right? I hope we get the "real" culprint.

Is this one of the last chapters? If so, i hope you create a new story. suggestion: Supermann/Hawkgirl ;-)

I know you dont write Batman storys ;-)
unoaranya30 chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
Closing arguments were well executed by both sides. Both were convincing. It makes perfect sense to find Dr. Macarbe guilty. I am sure many would go as far as to say that even if he is not guilty of this particular crime he is guilty of plenty of others.

The defense presents a very interesting and believable alternative.

Curious to see what the verdict is
unoaranya30 chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
You have really done a good job with this courtroom case. I must admit that courtroom movies or shows just don't grab my attention all that often but every once in awhile i will run across one that i really enjoy.

This one grabs my attention and i also made me look up some of these more obscure DC golden age characters.

Nice cross examinations by the DA and the Defense. Both ladies were interesting. Something about the widow is suspicious and the former Kitten was quite interesting. You could tell that she had nothing but respect for her fellow hero.

Nicely done.
anon chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
AWESOME!
HarimaHige chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I think Lisa is suspicious. I dont like her.

good work