Reviews for Carlisle's Muse
I love it chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I'm sorry, I have bad English, but I'll try anyway. : D This was one of the best stories I've read: it was distressing, sad and wonderful. Immediately went to the top list of the best.
Peace-Dove969 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is heart-breakingly beautiful.
GracefulDemon chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I... I have no words to describe what I just read.

The cello is my favourite musical instrument... I could hear him play, I could see his face, sad - helpless - while Bella's heart hammered...

This was one beautiful piece.

Thank you for sharing.
Namiko No chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Vraiment très beau ... Il est même difficile de trouver les mots pour exprimer l'émotion ressentie à cette lecture. Merci.

PS : Si vous aimez lire en écoutant de la musique - mettez youtube en fonctionnement et cherchez "Concierto para Quinteto - Gidon Kremer - Hommage à Piazzolla" ou "Julian Lloyd Webber - Frederick Delius - Cello Concerto".
whitegurl2013 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
i wish there was more chapters to this story. its such a beautiful, emotional story. i loved every part of it. it was so sad to see *read* carlisle being so sad.
LabyFan23 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Dude... that was intense! :D

But I loved it!

AMAZING WORK!

:D :D
emalico chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Omg that was awesome plz update n soon!
SouthernBelle1871 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I truly wish you would write a second part to this story. It is very well written but i wish for there to be a confronting of feelings between bella and carlisle. I hope you continue with this!
DeactivatedAccount-856 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
You have some serious talent. I liked the fact that there was so much emotion in this...made it even more romantic. Wow. Just wow.
Cristina chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Great job, I love this story so much!:)
Sarmoti chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This was amazing... so beautiful and haunting. I love it!
TheVoiceInMyHead chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
... okay if you don't continue this, i will virtually hit you.

that was an abosolutely amazing, words-can't-describe-how-good-it-was, breathtaking, beautifully-painful piece of writing. i LOVED your carlisle, all broody and lonesome, and the idea of clumsy bella peeping while sitting in a tree, genius. the way you described everything...i felt like i was sitting in that tree as well. really wonderful piece, Pereybere, amazing.

PS- doesn't carlisle have vampire vision/hearing? i would have expected him to see bella? :P

really wonderful job!
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
It's very good. I really enjoyed reading it...I nearly started crying in the library at some point-somehow i managed to stop myself though.

You could've turned this into a multi-chapter story, but it was your call. I'm not disappointed though. -

Keep it up!
Cathy-Heart Deleted chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow, this is really beautiful! Congratulations. I dearly hope you write something happier about them.
EveFidelius chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow, this was something completely new. I had to say I am impressed with the skills you have with this paring, what can never be is a song of tears and angst and you truly captured the tune.