Reviews for Watch For Your Souls
k13cat chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Andrew was my favorite part of TBAA (I liked Adam too), so it's a treat to fall upon this gentle story in his life. There is a wonderful flow & emotion to the story, and you skillfully & seamlessly convey the shifts in time/place through narrative rather than simply slapping a 'flashback' title on the page. In truth, I don't think I've read a story that has ever done as well with such transitions.

A very well-written, emotionally engaging, heartfelt story that wonderfully reflects the depth of Andrew's character. This was a joy to read.
Mell chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I loved it!
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
I read this years ago when you first put it up at TBAA creative conection. I was so thrilled when I started reading and recognized it - I love this story so much. What an all around great idea. And you have the characters down so perfectly not to mention that miss Cleo is hyserical. Id always wondered where Andrew got his watch and ever since reading your story the first time every time I noticed his watch I would think of it as the watch he got from Sarah. Beautiful Beautiful story!
always krissy chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
wow. this is amazingly written. the characterizations are perfect.
BoomerCat chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Oh wow! This was a truly inspiring story. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Hey! This story is rrrreeeaaalllly sweet And I was wondering how the dove would get into the story. Very cool!